Karim Benzema

Ursegor

World Champion
And Ursegor, being Argentinian has nothing to do with it

Meeeh. Argentinian players are very proud people when it comes to their nationality. Messi almost always exclusively hangs around with Mascherano. Before that it was Milito. Agüero is sucking Messi's balls non-stop. Messi himself refused to play for Spain although it would have guaranteed him 3 World Cups to his name. He caused a riot to go and play for Argentina in the Olympics etc. There is a different chemistry between Messi and Higuain and Ronaldo and Higuain. When Higuain scores for Argentina through a Messi pass he doesn't even celebrate. He points to Messi. Di Maria, too. Agüero, too. Higuain in awe when talking about Messi:

“Messi is incredible, he really is. I know it sounds crazy, but how do I not want to have my photograph taken with someone like him? It doesn’t happen with other players but it’s strange to share a changing room with a player like that. It’s difficult to explain.”

He becomes a different player playing alongside Messi. It's so obvious.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Who wouldn't hang around with Alves? :alveshat:
Ronnie, Deco and Sylvinho too... Sylvinho got to be an extreme borefest for footballers standards(at least compared to Ronniee and Deco), but Messi still gets along really well with him :lol:

Beast

The Observer
Meeeh. Argentinian players are very proud people when it comes to their nationality. Messi almost always exclusively hangs around with Mascherano. Before that it was Milito. Agüero is sucking Messi's balls non-stop. Messi himself refused to play for Spain although it would have guaranteed him 3 World Cups to his name. He caused a riot to go and play for Argentina in the Olympics etc. There is a different chemistry between Messi and Higuain and Ronaldo and Higuain. When Higuain scores for Argentina through a Messi pass he doesn't even celebrate. He points to Messi. Di Maria, too. Agüero, too. Higuain in awe when talking about Messi:

“Messi is incredible, he really is. I know it sounds crazy, but how do I not want to have my photograph taken with someone like him? It doesn’t happen with other players but it’s strange to share a changing room with a player like that. It’s difficult to explain.”

He becomes a different player playing alongside Messi. It's so obvious.

LOL...No he isn't ...

Higuain role in Argentina is totally different that's all ... Messi creates cause that's his role with Argentina, the goals are extra.. CR score goals , creation are extra
so while Messi can complete Higuain role (as the official no 9 for Argie NT ) , CR is a competitor for Higuain not just a team mate

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
LOL...No he isn't ...

Higuain role in Argentina is totally different that's all ... Messi creates cause that's his role with Argentina, the goals are extra.. CR score goals , creation are extra
so while Messi can complete Higuain role (as the official no 9 for Argie NT ) , CR is a competitor for Higuain not just a team mate

Bingo.

ammarfcb

ze special one
tumblr_mb59beNnOp1qbiysso7_250.gif

WTH is he doing

Home of Barca Fans