Karim Adeyemi

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
What does "no longer" mean? We were an option before and now we aren't? Because of what? If anything, this team badly needs a player like him and he would have a lot of minutes should he come here. Or because we can't offer the money he wants?

Alright, go to Dortmund and get sold a couple of years later to the EPL clubs or join Bayern for a small fee, if not free. Tschuess.

iniestaGOAT

What does "no longer" mean? We were an option before and now we aren't? Because of what? If anything, this team badly needs a player like him and he would have a lot of minutes should he come here. Or because we can't offer the money he wants?

Alright, go to Dortmund and get sold a couple of years later to the EPL clubs or join Bayern for a small fee, if not free. Tschuess.

We don't need him

Porque

Is 40m alot in the current market though?

I think Adeyemi will go for around 30m. If Dortmund don't want to pay that range and Adeyemi still wants Germany, then he will go to Leipzig with a % of future sale going to Salzburg.

Andresito

Staff member

Messi983

Still think he'll end up at Dortmund. They won't let up an opportunitiy to develop another player for their parent club.

khaled_a_d

Welcome to Bayern in 2027, or 2026.

While this joke is always good, who is the last bvb player to joing Bayern?
Correct me if I am wrong but it was Hummels in 2016.
Since then Dortmund found out that selling abroad is just more profitable.
Can see Adeyami joining Chelsea or Manu in couple of years

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
While this joke is always good, who is the last bvb player to joing Bayern?
Correct me if I am wrong but it was Hummels in 2016.
Since then Dortmund found out that selling abroad is just more profitable.
Can see Adeyami joining Chelsea or Manu in couple of years

Yeah, cheesy joke getting old but the point is another player Dortmund bought that they will end up selling in the end, like I said on the Haaland thread yesterday.

Yup, Bayern doesn't hold that unique advantage any more except if it is a German player who is adamant to go to Bayern. In Adeyemi's case, he just might since he is from Munich and he spent two years in Bayern's academy.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
No release clause in his contract though, reportedly.

And I doubt he stays at Dortmund for five years if he really shows to be as good as he possibly can be. Bayern won't be paying the Sancho type of money Dortmund will be demanding for him if he has great success there.

Yannik

No release clause in his contract though, reportedly.

And I doubt he stays at Dortmund for five years if he really shows to be as good as he possibly can be. Bayern won't be paying the Sancho type of money Dortmund will be demanding for him if he has great success there.

Dortmund doesn't do release clauses in general. Haaland was the only exception since Goetze, and they only did it cause he would not have signed with them without it.

Home of Barca Fans