Karim Adeyemi

El Gato

Villarato!
If you're a young kid you'd have to be very committed to the shirt (in other words, slightly deluded).
Makes perfect sense for Adeyemi to choose Dortmund where he may get 3-5 uninterrupted years of game time.

Barca should go for an average guy who'd treat the club like a lottery win but still get the 10-20 goals in with good young midfielders around
The equivalent of Ezquerro - who was himself a bust, but that type of player as wont be a big risk and could pay off

Bakambu
Sorloth
Jovetić
Chimy Avila
Milik
Drag Thauvin from Mexico
Bring back Nolito
Get Burak Yilmaz

An average striker + one that works hard like Braithwaite should be enough to get consistent top4 finish
If can get one like the above on free, or from academy, even better

Just has to be someone who'd you'd normally not imagine at Barcelona, but who will be committed to making it work. Maybe could convince Liverpool to get Origi or something

Last edited:

Rassvet

If you're a young kid you'd have to be very committed to the shirt (in other words, slightly deluded).
Makes perfect sense for Adeyemi to choose Dortmund where he may get 3-5 uninterrupted years of game time.

Barca should go for an average guy who'd treat the club like a lottery win but still get the 10-20 goals in with good young midfielders around
The equivalent of Ezquerro - who was himself a bust, but that type of player as wont be a big risk and could pay off

Bakambu
Sorloth
Jovetić
Chimy Avila
Milik
Drag Thauvin from Mexico
Bring back Nolito
Get Burak Yilmaz

An average striker + one that works hard like Braithwaite should be enough to get consistent top4 finish

someone like Ricardo Pepi would be good for us

El Gato

Villarato!
Nah stay way away from Americans and more so American kids until they kick a ball in Europe

Plenty of good established names under 20M each around Europe from any age bracket and available for whatever length of contract you like
Just need to pick one and make it one that would otherwise not dream of getting a call which will make him very very motivated in short term
Like Braithwaite but without spending 25M on a player that is worth 10 max

Laplacian

Bakambu
Sorloth
Jovetić
Chimy Avila
Milik
Drag Thauvin from Mexico
Bring back Nolito
Get Burak Yilmaz

Just has to be someone who'd you'd normally not imagine at Barcelona, but who will be committed to making it work. Maybe could convince Liverpool to get Origi or something

I'm not sure if this is a genuine post or just a long winded insult, either way it still depressed the shit out of me.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I can understand why he wants to stay in Germany, but I don't get what was reported, that staying in Bundesliga means a higher likelihood of him to be called up by the German NT.

If you are playing well, does it matter where you play really to get called up by the NT?

iniestaGOAT

I can understand why he wants to stay in Germany, but I don't get what was reported, that staying in Bundesliga means a higher likelihood of him to be called up by the German NT.

If you are playing well, does it matter where you play really to get called up by the NT?

It does most of the time. Very common prefering players who play in their own league.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
It does most of the time. Very common prefering players who play in their own league.

Scores of Spanish players go to the EPL, and French players are all over the place, right? Even some German players play overseas. Kroos, Havertz, Werer, Ter Stegen etc.

ajnotkeith

I don't think Adeyemi is a guaranteed starter in BVB at all. Yes it is a easy league but it is made out that any good player can just walk into Dortmund's 11, that's not true, look at Donyell Malen who was ripping up the Eredivise and is struggling in the Bundesliga. Adeyemi would have to work a lot harder to start there than for us.

He's much more likely to start here where his competition is third division player Abde and Rapid sub Demir.

Zebulun

he has potential but, i think this is good for him and us. Hi dribble success rate was not that good anyways. i'd rather us get Torres and Alvarez from river plate whose more flexible and is accustomed to more high pace football.

Messigician

🚨🚨[ @Sky_MaxB🥇] | Karim Adeyemi will NOT join Barcelona. He has rejected the possibility.

Good decision, he wants champions league football just like Haaland

Home of Barca Fans