Juvenil A

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Lee made his debut for Juvenil A. Godswill at CB. Kaptoum a real gem. Ebwelle very impressive.

Last edited:

Alarcón

Yeah I've always thought highly of Kaptoum; not watching the game but I'm happy to hear he's doing well - one of the biggest talents in our cantera, imo

MessiDinho10

Yeah I've always thought highly of Kaptoum; not watching the game but I'm happy to hear he's doing well - one of the biggest talents in our cantera, imo

Should get more playing time though. Enguene is ahead of him in the pecking order but is nowhere near Kaptoum's level, especially in the kind of football Barça (try to) play.

jklz

For those that do not know, Juvenil A is playing in the UEFA Youth League now. Currently 1-1, goal by Munir (his sixth this competition).

jklz

Game ended 4-1. Other goals by Munir and Godswill (penalty after great work by Munir and Quinti).

coura

Banned
Barça: Ondoa, Godswill, Riera, Quintillà, Tarín, Ortega, Enguene (Juan Antonio, 89’), Huertas (Kaptoum, 70’), Ebwelle (El Ouriachi, 80’), Munir y Rolón.

Copenhaguen: Vaporakis, Nielsen, Henriksen, Nordam, Mathisen, Wohlgemuth, Felfel (Jonssen, 78’), Olsen, Christensen, Augustensen (Feqiri, 76’) y Chukwumah (Finnbogason, 61’).

Goles: 0-1 M. 17 Nielsen supera a Ondoa por alto. 1-1 M. 25 Munir remata dentro del área. 2-1 M. 37 Rolón tras una jugada ensayada de córner. 3-1 M. 77 Godswill de penalti. 4-1 M. 87 Munir con la zurda.

coura

Banned
This kid is pure class. There´s no doubts. Only a few are like this. Adama, Denis, Munir are 3 gems. And Samper maybe.

Home of Barca Fans