Juvenil A

Messi10

SELL HIM! if he dont want to play by the rules get rid thats all im saying. rather spend time on Rafinha and Deulo who are working hard

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Youngsters putting the club under pressure to be promoted is so wrong, get him out asap. Don't give a crap how good he is, but if he doesn't want to wait for his chance that tells me enough about his mentality.

EDIT: Probably it's all his agent trying to push things, I hope that's the case. Agents have ruined football for years now, greedy morons.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
So what? I was feeling sorry for him that he had to deal with Eusebio and I was about to blame Zubi(again), but when I read that he wants to play with Barca's first team fast and that Barca B is history already, I remembered how Pep send Thiago with Barca B when he was 20 y.o. and although he didn't said anything, people on this forum still say that he wasn't patient. Or we have the more recent cases of Rafinha and Deulo, who proved with Juvenil A and Barca B far more than Sanabria, yet they still acknowledged that they have to work harder and accepted a loan. Sanabria might end up being a Cesc or he might end up like all the other canteranos that have joined Arsenal. But the club can't pay Sanabria the money that he will see in England or promise him first team football because at this point he hasn't earned those things.

Yeah, I hadn't heard the radio interview or seen any quotes until now from Verdu but it is disappointing, if true...Strangely enough, his father put out a very different quote about the player wanting to fulfill his dream of playing for the 1st team by staying...Is it money or is it 1st team assurances?

Even Arsenal can't assure him of anything in terms of 1st team but I'm sure they can offer him more cash

I do wonder how much of this falls on Eusebio & the debacle that has become Barcelona B - especially with them in the relegation zone...Not sure I'd want to continue if I was Sanabria in that case either but perhaps he can be loaned out next season, after having a preseason with the 1st team?

It's a problem that will continue to rear itself with talents that develop faster than promotion and are showcased in the U19 Champions League...Yet another reason to fire Eusebio really

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Yeah, I hadn't heard the radio interview or seen any quotes until now from Verdu but it is disappointing, if true...Strangely enough, his father put out a very different quote about the player wanting to fulfill his dream of playing for the 1st team by staying...Is it money or is it 1st team assurances?

Even Arsenal can't assure him of anything in terms of 1st team but I'm sure they can offer him more cash

I do wonder how much of this falls on Eusebio & the debacle that has become Barcelona B - especially with them in the relegation zone...Not sure I'd want to continue if I was Sanabria in that case either but perhaps he can be loaned out next season, after having a preseason with the 1st team?

It's a problem that will continue to rear itself with talents that develop faster than promotion and are showcased in the U19 Champions League...Yet another reason to fire Eusebio really

You know, you might be right.

Barcelona B's situation right now is not very reassuring to a star in the making. Which is why his agent might have said that Barca B is history. We ought to play him in Copa del Rey this season and loan him out to Deportivo/Celta/Cordoba/Girona/Mallorca for the next season after preseason with the first team.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Was the goalkeeper in that game Jose Suarez? He pulled off some magnificent saves.... How old/good is he?

Ronnie10

Was the goalkeeper in that game Jose Suarez? He pulled off some magnificent saves.... How old/good is he?

Yeah, it's him, first time playing in UEFA Youth League. Suarez is born 1995. Joseph Ondoa was the main goalie for the Juvenil A, but seems Vinyals is starting to prefer Suarez more.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Ajax seemed to play better than us based on the highlights, but Suarez and Moha made the difference.

Tonykross

Yeah, it's him, first time playing in UEFA Youth League. Suarez is born 1995. Joseph Ondoa was the main goalie for the Juvenil A, but seems Vinyals is starting to prefer Suarez more.

Not really, Suarez too has to have game time, Ondoa has played more games.

jklz

Won 3-0 against Celtic. Goals by Godswill, Alex Corredera and Moha. Started without Munir, Kaptoum, Quinti and Moha.

Line-up: Jose Suárez, Palencia, Godswill, Riera, Ortega, Antonio Ros, Corredera, Enguene, Maxi, Godoy, Ebwelle.

Godswill's goal was after the Celtic goalkeeper released the ball after, a free kick, right in front of him. Alex's goal was also a mistake by the goalkeeper, got the ball passed straight to his feet. Moha's goal was a penalty straight after some flashy dribbling done by him in the box.

F4THi

Banned
Rolon really deserves to be promoted to the B team !!
with his current form i think he deserves playing time ahead of Dongou and Sandro !!

Home of Barca Fans