Juvenil A

SamperFCB

@siemprecastro24
Worth mentioning is the difference in age of both teams at the Otten Cup. Barca: '97 (1), '96 (9), '95 (8). Real Madrid: '96 (2), '95 (16).
Madrid was much better. Impressive performance of them. Our Juvenil A is more or less our Juvenil B of last season. And that Juvenil B was one of the weakest teams in our youth-ranks. Don't expect much of Juvenil A this season.

SamperFCB

Tarin is 16 and playing for the u19s? Impressive.
It's a Spain U19 team without the players who played the Euro U19 last month. So, basically some back-up players and some Spain U17 guys (Rodrigo Tarin, Xavier Quintilla and Yelko Pino).

Rodrigo Tarin is 17 and Xavi Quintilla/Yelko Pino 16.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Ah, thanks for the info.

Is Quintilla better as a CB or a LB? Which out of the two is more likely to make it to the first team?

SamperFCB

Is Quintilla better as a CB or a LB? Which out of the two is more likely to make it to the first team?
Prefer him as CB. But we have three talented CBs at that age-group with: Rodrigo Tarin, Xavier Quintilla and Juanma Garcia. Latter two can play both CB and LB. All three very talented. Most talented CBs in our youth-teams. Have seen all of them 5-10 times. Need more games to judge their potential in greater detail.

Joan Campins is the new signing, right?
Correct.

SamperFCB

Spain U19 against Australia in 30 minutes. Again three Juvenil A defenders in the backline. Same as above.

@siemprecastro24
Starting XI Spain U19 (4-3-3): Cantero; Campins, Rodrigo, Saez, Quintilla; Unai Lopez, Jose Leon, Yelko; Alejo, Hector Hernandez, Mina.

SamperFCB

Poor start for Rodrigo Tarin. Giving the ball clumsy away resulting in a one on one situation for Australia (1-0). Few minutes later Yelko Pino with the equalizer.

MessiDinho10

Poor start for Rodrigo Tarin. Giving the ball clumsy away resulting in a one on one situation for Australia (1-0). Few minutes later Yelko Pino with the equalizer.

Yelko is superb quality. According to @siemprecastro24 Barça have a first option on him and are very interested in him, Mina and Ruben Blanco.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Yelko is superb quality. According to @siemprecastro24 Barça have a first option on him and are very interested in him, Mina and Ruben Blanco.

Blanco is a massive talent, if Enrique gives him some time at Celta this season then he could really break out. Could be perfect for our future GK needs.

I'd rather have Yelko than Denis Suarez, but I don't get why we need Mina if we already have the likes of Deulofeu, Sandro, and Dongou (don't get me wrong, Mina is quite an amazing prospect)

MessiDinho10

Blanco is a massive talent, if Enrique gives him some time at Celta this season then he could really break out. Could be perfect for our future GK needs.

I'd rather have Yelko than Denis Suarez, but I don't get why we need Mina if we already have the likes of Deulofeu, Sandro, and Dongou (don't get me wrong, Mina is quite an amazing prospect)

Since I love Celta, I would be happy if Barça don't rob them from their best prospects. Seeing Yelko play really makes it difficult for me not to want him to go to Barça yet though...

If Barça really has this first option, they should get Ruben Blanco in a year or two. Great goalkeeper already, huge potential.

Home of Barca Fans