Juvenil A

MessiDinho10

Also, Adama will still be registered with the Juvenil A, but will probably play and train with Barça B. Hope Eusebio doesn't screw up Bagnack, Samper and Adama.

jklz

And these are the players that will be promoted to the Juvenil A from Juvenil B according to the same Gerard Romero.

Fran Alvarez, José Suarez, Munir El Haddadi, Jordi Ortega, Juanma, Rodrigo Tarin, Alex Corredera, Kaptoum, Pedro Godoy

MessiDinho10

And these are the players that will be promoted to the Juvenil A from Juvenil B according to the same Gerard Romero.

Fran Alvarez, José Suarez, Munir El Haddadi, Jordi Ortega, Juanma, Rodrigo Tarin, Alex Corredera, Kaptoum, Pedro Godoy

What about Moha?

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo

I've heard of Fran, Tarin, and Juanma

Although any info on how impressive these players are would be much appreciated

khaled_a_d

Munir El Haddadi is supposed to be one of the high profile players in La Masia ,though he is a sort of a late bloomer who is taking his steps slowly (he will be 18 in September )

MessiDinho10

Kaptoum is a CM/DM, technically probably one of the best in La Masía and I would place him in top 10 talents.
Corredera is a midfielder with outstanding free kicks and long distance shots(Goal against Bayern in Aegon Future Cup e.g.)

Don't really know anything about the rest of them though.

Ronnie10

Kaptoum is a CM/DM, technically probably one of the best in La Masía and I would place him in top 10 talents.
Corredera is a midfielder with outstanding free kicks and long distance shots(Goal against Bayern in Aegon Future Cup e.g.)

Don't really know anything about the rest of them though.

I watched Kaptoum against Spartak. He doesnt look like a bright prospect. Being a midfielder he had no clue how to start attack, all the attacks were created by wingers. Mohamed El Ouariachi was the best player on the pitch, he even became the best player of that tournament.

MessiDinho10

I watched Kaptoum against Spartak. He doesnt look like a bright prospect. Being a midfielder he had no clue how to start attack, all the attacks were created by wingers. Mohamed El Ouariachi was the best player on the pitch, he even became the best player of that tournament.

Yeah he can be a bit sloppy sometimes. I haven't watched him play that much, but other people (@youngcules for instance) have and they rate him very highly.
It really suprised me that Moha El Ouriachi is not promoted, it might be because Adama and Ebwelle are not promoted either. I do think he will get some playing time in the Juvenil A though.

MessiDinho10

Barça have signed Juan Antonio Ros Martinez for the Juvenil A from F.C. Cartagena. He's a midfielder and also plays for Spain U-17.

SamperFCB

FC Eindhoven 0-3 Barca Juvenil A
Ebwelle (2x), Sanabria

Galatasaray 0-2 Barca Juvenil A (half-time)
Sanabria, Godswill

Home of Barca Fans