Junior Firpo

JohnN

Junior Firpo being garbage is one of the very few subjects this forum agrees on.

Still remembering his tweet against Messi ..

Total waist of minutes give them instead to a youngster while Alba can still play ....

If Alba gets injured again we will be watching this dude for months !!

It's hard to argue in favour of Firpo..

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
In the first 10 minutes I was super surprised with Firpo making runs high up the pitch, even into the box. Opening up space for Dembele and pinning Papu back.
But he was invisible afterwards and did not find his way back into the game after Sevilla had it's first few minutes when they controlled the game.

I hope we will be able to get 5-10 Mil. for him somehow.

Xaviniesta

In the first 10 minutes I was super surprised with Firpo making runs high up the pitch, even into the box. Opening up space for Dembele and pinning Papu back.
But he was invisible afterwards and did not find his way back into the game after Sevilla had it's first few minutes when they controlled the game.

I hope we will be able to get 5-10 Mil. for him somehow.

he stopped because no one was passing to him. messi and dembele were playing their own game

Andresito

Staff member
I wouldn't say he's better than average in the air but he's a presence in those aerial balls in the opposition's box.

I think it was Jammie who suggested converting him to CB. Maybe that's his only possibility to playing football for a top team because at full back he's completely anonymous.

gregorrin10

Last chance for him tonight I think. He might not get a game this season anymore, if he has another bad game and we get knocked out against PSG already.

Home of Barca Fans