Junior Firpo

BusiTheKing

He had loads of space over there on the left flank. He needs to make those runs, but this is something we need to work on as a team, too. To exploit the open areas instead of insisting on breaking through our favorite channels.

tacticvarium

Not sure why he always plays like a youth kid who just got a first team call-up even though he already has enough la liga experiences.
At this level of stage, mental strength is one of the most imporant things that will decide a player's true potentials. He doesn't seem to have that.

Last edited:

Devils

He looked scared out there, rarely did forward passes. Odd game.

I mean what can you expect?

You have senior players like Alba, Roberto and Rakitic all get into good offensive positions to shoot or take on defenders but they decide to pass sideways or backwards.

Can't say I blame the new younger players here when the seasoned veterans show no balls to make offensive plays either.

serghei

Grew in the game. He is rather good in offense, it's the defense I'm worried about. He panics under pressure and puts teammates under a lot of heat.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He gained more confidence after the assist and was more composed than usual... Not good enough but at least he wasn't a disaster...

jairzinho

[tw]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Firpo: "All players need games like today to gain confidence. The lack of rhythm is because I do not have the continuity and regularity that I would like to have, but I am here for these moments and I will try to take advantage of the opportunity."</p>— barcacentre (@barcacentre) <a href="https://twitter.com/barcacentre/status/1228744041287815173?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 15, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/tw]

Hope he gets his rhythm going before the Napoli games.

Home of Barca Fans