Junior Firpo

Riordon

Hasn’t played yet and might prove me wrong but giving me flop-vibes. The fact that no major team was in for him despite his price is a bit worrying. Had and still have some high expectations as some users wrote his ceiling is higher than that of F.Mendy

Even worse than I thought. Both Madrid and Atletico got top prospects at leftbacks and we got this guy.

BarcaVillain

I'd love to give the guy a chance but he's making it very difficult. He isn't even demonstrating the simple abilities necessary to play professional football. Lenglet is playing CB and left back and he's kind of trotting around in a wing back sort of position not defending or attacking.

Saladin

Guys, direct your anger at fucking Valverde. Firpo has potential and has ZERO support on the bench, as we all should be aware of by now. Valverdes man management is fucking ridiculous. He's like a Footballing Dementor, sucking out the raw talent and joy of excited, young prospects, leaving them in a cloud of despair and depression; Dembouz, Malcom, Arthur, Alena. Who's next? He will effectively ruin Ansu and Puig too, if the club does not act soon. Knowing our Certified Clown School board, they will probably promote him to Honorary Eternal Coach with an unbreakable donkey contract. As I've already stated in his thread. Fuck his mother.

mesiesta

Valverde is shit, but this guy is making horrible mistakes every single game he's playing. Digne was much better than him (I hope he will improve though).

Saladin

Valverde is shit, but this guy is making horrible mistakes every single game he's playing. Digne was much better than him (I hope he will improve though).

Agreed, but the data sample is sooo small. He needs time (preferably under a decent coach). Would see him be a decent backup option under the likes of Pep, Klopp, Tuchel or even Carlo.

clemente

And the breaindead of course drops him, never had a problem with Suarez, Rakitic, Roberto playing like absolute shit for 3 years, but a new guy does a mistake and gets dropped, someone like Pep would try to motivate the kid.

Home of Barca Fans