Jürgen Klopp

iniestaGOAT

As a league coach yeah, Pep is the indesputable best.

Both made their teams play with a specific style and improved lots of players and Pep had more money to spend on players, also managed more potent teams like Barca, Bayern and City vs. Mainz, BVB, LFC.

Overall they are in the same league for me.

If you admit pep is the best league coach, he is levels above in European level than klopp.

Klopp is still better than everyone else not named Pep.

No need to get your feelings hurt.
It's cool to have him at second place.

gulaman

Pep finished 3rd once and 2nd twice, in his whole managerial career. Not to mention how he made teams play and improved lots of players.

He's on another level to Klopp.
I don't think so. Both are different in their own way. Could Pep have gone to Liverpool in 2015 like Klopp did and achieve what Klopp achieved? No chance. Pep would have quit after 1 year complaining about lack of money to buy players. He does not have the patience to build a project like Klopp did at Dortmund and Liverpool. And vice-versa, I don't think Klopp would have dominated football the way Pep has done with Barca and Man City. Both are the best managers but in different ways. You could argue that Pep is the better winner but he needs to be at already the best club with the most money to win.

FC B

If you admit pep is the best league coach, he is levels above in European level than klopp.

Klopp is still better than everyone else not named Pep.

No need to get your feelings hurt.
It's cool to have him at second place.
Feelings hurt? Are you below 18 years old?

For me both are in the same league and neither of them is my father to have feelings for who they are to me.

FC B

I don't think so. Both are different in their own way. Could Pep have gone to Liverpool in 2015 like Klopp did and achieve what Klopp achieved? No chance. Pep would have quit after 1 year complaining about lack of money to buy players. He does not have the patience to build a project like Klopp did at Dortmund and Liverpool. And vice-versa, I don't think Klopp would have dominated football the way Pep has done with Barca and Man City. Both are the best managers but in different ways. You could argue that Pep is the better winner but he needs to be at already the best club with the most money to win.
Pretty much spot on.

iniestaGOAT

Feelings hurt? Are you below 18 years old?

For me both are in the same league and neither of them is my father to have feelings for who they are to me.

Man listen they cant be in the same league if one man repeatedly gets spanked by the other.

You are despeerrate to have them in the same league but it does not work like that.

They aren't your father.. but you are defintely a SIMP.

FC B

Man listen they cant be in the same league if one man repeatedly gets spanked by the other.

You are despeerrate to have them in the same league but it does not work like that.

They aren't your father.. but you are defintely a SIMP.
Ok, you are too childish, not to say stupid and idiot, now please fuck off.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Top post, both are special in their own way.

malvolio

You're not the only one in here that deals in probabilities I see.

Lots of people trying to project things and take them as facts. At the end of the day Guardiola has won more and made three different squads play his possession based football, which is very hard to implement. Other managers and players all see Pep as the golden standard of management right now.

It's not a dig at Klopp, he's just second best to a guy who easily gets into a top 3 managers of all time.

PS: we saw how the other so called top managers have faired with having the best squads in their league.

KingLeo10

Liverpool’s squad has been comparable in strength to City’s since 18/19 onwards. And they’ve been beaten 4-1 in league titles since then.

City’s squad is really good but y’all making it seem like Pep has prime Barcelona or Milan squads or something

Who is the all time great (like top 25-50 player in history) from Pep’s city squads?

Maybe KDB? Even that is doubtable. Haaland might get there but he’s not there yet.

No one is rating Pep highly because of Bayern btw. His leagues there barely count. It’s because of 08-11 Barca and his City stint

Home of Barca Fans