Jürgen Klopp

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I'd take Klopp. Although comes off as lunatic at times he seems more resilient than Xavi. Also has a sense of humor.
Won't even compare their resumes.

No big stars here (Lewa will be gone) so he can assert his authority and mould the team.

Think we are still very attractive despite what anyone says.

CatalinR10

I'd take Klopp. Although comes off as lunatic at times he seems more resilient than Xavi. Also has a sense of humor.

No big stars here (Lewa will be gone) so he can assert his authority and mould the team.

Yeah cause he would come from a league where he fought vs Qatar in another league to fight the full RM corruption.

JamDav1982

Cannot see any way Klopp would want the Barca job or Barca could afford him if he even did.

He wont wait a year and Laporta with elections on horizon soon enough wont give up a year to wait for him.

Temptation

Klopp named Lewy as the best player he has ever coached.

He's Klopp's favourite. Doubt Klopp will ask for his sale.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Also think Klopp would keep Lewa but he would say him that he will be on the bench if he doesnt perform and that will cause a lot of trouble next season

wisconsincule

I would be SHOCKED if he would entertain coming here… Obviously I would take him in a heart beat but the chances are very low.

Temptation

Didn't mean currently, but overall comparison from you since you seem to have a special connection to both.

Both very different styles of managers.

Love Klopp for what he did with the club and will always cherish those memories. Pound for pound the best manager itw right now.

Mourinho will probably rank higher on the all time greats list because of his incredible CV and huge personal fanbase.

Nazario1985

This is also an old question.
There was a time when Mourinho looked like on par with pep and up there with the very best.
History answered that. Klopp is light years ahead of Mou
No one is taking him seriously these days.

If your talking career wise you must be dreaming to even put Klopp in the same table as Mourinho ...

Home of Barca Fans