Jürgen Klopp

Jenks

I think he has reason to complain in the sense that those are given more often than not, but I don't see that as a penalty. It's not dangerous or malicious, he plays the ball and doesn't really impede the player.

Temptation

RL9 on Klopp leaving Liverpool:

"I totally understand him and I understand being a coach of such big clubs these days, like Barcelona, Liverpool, or any of these big clubs, it is a tough job and it is a very emotional challenge. It is not an easy job," Robert Lewandowski said while speaking with Meczyki

"Everyone is known to get emotional, and one day they say this, the next day they say something else and especially for the coach it is even harder, because he is responsible for the results, for how the team plays, or how it looks physically. I totally understand him. I know how much effort he puts in every day."

Temptation

RL9 chooses Klopp over Pep. He knows ball! Favourite player-manager duo.

Klopp has always mentioned Lewandowski as the best player he has ever managed in his entire career.

"Jurgen was not only a father figure to me. He is my favorite coach and after that it is Pep Guardiola. Klopp has two faces. He is like a father, but the second part is like a manager, like a coach," he recently said, via the Daily Mirror.

"He is a huge motivation. He makes this perfect, because he knows where the line is...His performance as a coach is amazing, not only as a coach, but as a man."

Wish we got more of this combination in both their peaks. Imagine a Prime Lewandowski under Prime Klopp at Liverpool. Would score even more than Bayern with the chances we create(and miss).

Temptation

@Temptation

When are we going to address the meltdown?

Or did you plan on casually waiting for things to blow over or for no one to have noticed?
Proud of the gaffer.

The players let him down making schoolboy errors. There should definitely be a meltdown. Klopp has every right to be mad at that.

I'd be fuming if we just accepted that shit like a bunch of spineless choirboys.

Temptation

[Fabrizio] - ❤️ Van Dijk on the final game of Klopp’s era: “I'm an emotional person, I don't like to say goodbyes. It's going to be horrible!”.

“As captain I'll probably speak a little bit, that day I'll dreading. It makes it easier if we have success, that's the aim now”

Home of Barca Fans