Josep Maria Bartomeu

Messigician

Bring back Laporte no more of these corrupt money grubbing bastards that jeaporised our values and did damage to our club

Dinho10

This cunt has turned us into the worst version of Real Madrid where players are signed purely on name and youth players are ignored. Until socios wake up and vote him out, this will go on.

xxxxxx

Bartomeu: "We have to lift our spirits and think about the Copa del Rey."

Ah, Copa del Rey. A real competition.

That quote actually made me laugh. I mean, I have to laugh otherwise I'll rage like hell.

He thinks winning a shitty cup like the Copa will make up for us throwing away another 3 goal advantage. And to be honest, I honestly don't even think he'll win it.... and if we do, it'll because Messi will have carried us, again.

Bring back the Cruyff model, that pragmatism is going to kill our team. Hopefully seeing the results of the last two years socis vote for someone that work with the model that Cruyff gave us the same model that made Ajax what it is today

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
This one's not really on him, other than not firing EV sooner (which would've been controversial for many shortsighted people).

He's made the right moves with Arthur/Dembele neither of whom have played today. Vidal/Lenglet, even despite their atrocious performances today, have been good for us. And FDJ/De Ligt (which he'll probably bend over backwards to secure) are great buys as well.

His share of the blame comes from hiring and keeping EV, but in terms of building the squad he has made good purchases in the past year.

If he doesn't fire EV, and if he doesn't go for a proper coach like Ten Hag. Then I will return to pitchfork mode against him.

Cule4life

The Culest
Sitting beside Florentino many times and he hasn't learned a thing from him. Wake up and grow some spine you twat. The fans want blood, give it to them.

Home of Barca Fans