Josep Maria Bartomeu

henias

Either he takes action or gtfo, he is just gonna think about fooling the rest while stacking his bank account. To be honest, I'm not sure why this fool is still here. Every year is the fcking same under his management, the club is a goddamn mess. 100% needs to go, I cannot wait for another season to see him bring another clown in. He did measureable effort to bring in new players, but that isn't enough. Managed to abandon Barca's philosophy and undermine the creations of our success, La Masia and he is okay with it because all he cares is about politics and getting "results" as a facade that the club is "doing well".

LucasHernandez

Barcelona fans, is it plausible and fair to state at this point that the club was at better hands under Sandro Rosell than your current president?

Do you guys reckon he might be re-elected again?

Messigician

Barcelona fans, is it plausible and fair to state at this point that the club was at better hands under Sandro Rosell than your current president?

Do you guys reckon he might be re-elected again?

He can't serve another term no matter what happens, Rosell was even worse, Laporta was the good one who bought in Pep.

Last edited:

MTL_Barca

Christ really, worse than Bartomeu? Then in that case, I wouldn't be surprised if Laporta gets re-elected...

Best case would probably be that none of these 3 (or whoever will be next in line after Barto on their side) will ever get elected again. Laporta promoted Pep but it's not like he only did good things especially on financial side and Pep might just been a lucky pick, i mean the board did seriously consider Mourinho back then iirc.

Rosell/Barto did better on financial side but they also did their best to destroy not only the relationship with Cruyff but also the style he brought to the club. Shady Neymar transfer, wasting a lot of money, stadium project takes ages, every second club they negotiate with hates them afterwards etc

That's like having the choice between Hillary and Trump so hopefully there will be a new promising candidate.

LucasHernandez

Best case would probably be that none of these 3 (or whoever will be next in line after Barto on their side) will ever get elected again. Laporta promoted Pep but it's not like he only did good things especially on financial side and Pep might just been a lucky pick, i mean the board did seriously consider Mourinho back then iirc.

Rosell/Barto did better on financial side but they also did their best to destroy not only the relationship with Cruyff but also the style he brought to the club. Shady Neymar transfer, wasting a lot of money, stadium project takes ages, every second club they negotiate with hates them afterwards etc

That's like having the choice between Hillary and Trump so hopefully there will be a new promising candidate.

I see, appreciate the extensive insights you've provided (I was actually always under the impression that Rosell was a relatively solid president for the club).

Really hoping your club board find an adequate tactician for the progressing seasons.

Barcilliant

I'm really afraid that they will try to mask Anfield with that Copa. He should go now.

Why the fuck does our board have such a hard on for that cup FFS.

😂 It is like getting dumped by the real hot chick (cl) to falling back on the old reliable one who is not so hot (Copa)

Home of Barca Fans