Josep Maria Bartomeu

messi2140

6racies Xavi
You don't keep legends around just for the sake of it. Zubi is the perfect example.
Exactly , how would you react if Puyol gets us 5 Cripples like vermealen ? if he is fit for the job then why not. Same goes for abidal.

Last edited:
L

linetty

Benedito is trying to shake things up. Interview he gave to elpartidodelas12:

BENEDITO (@agustibenedito): "A la inmensa mayoría de los socios le gusta elegir a sus presidentes". The majority of socios like to elect their presidents

BENEDITO (@agustibenedito): "Cuando Rosell se va deja a su amigo. Bartomeu reconoce a Rosell como una gran aportación". Rosell left but his friend stayed. Bartomeu recognizes Rosell as a great asset.

BENEDITO (@agustibenedito): "FAUS me han dicho en la Tele que mañana me pone una demanda". Faus told me on the phone he'll sue me tomorrow(Benedito told the press faus has ties with Qatar, and this was a reason for them sponsoring Barça.)

BENEDITO (@agustibenedito): "Nosotros entraríamos con un equipo nuevo. ZUBIZARRETA lógicamente no estaría". We would take over with a new group. Zubizarreta surely wouldn't be a part of it

BENEDITO (@agustibenedito): "3 años buscando un central y se ficha a uno que todavía no ha debutado. Y por no hablar del lateral derecho". 3 years searching for a cb, and they sign one who has yet to debut. Not to mention the rb.

BENEDITO (@agustibenedito): "La mayoría de socios están pidiendo las elecciones". Most of the socis are calling for elections.
Picobello!

Devils

Except Puyol is still training and learning the sports director role and he should be still allowed to continue in the next board as well.

Zubi was a different case in the sense that he was already had "experience" in the field even though his experience was basically failing as a director at Bilbao. Yet he was still given the position, regardless of the warning signs.

F

Flavia

Benedito won't stop:

@FranMoreno92 · 15 min Há 15 minutos Lo que está contando @agustibenedito ahora. El jueves antes de las elecciones sabía q Rosell había firmado un acuerdo con los boixos - benedito is telling now: "the Thursday before the elections I knew that rosell had a deal with boixos nois"

"Pero quien me lo había dicho y tenía una copia recibió una amenaza de muerte a su hijo y no me lo pudo dar" @agustibenedito - "But who had told me, and had a copy of the deal, got a death threat for his son, and couldn't give the copy to me"

Antimadridista1

Benedito won't stop:

@FranMoreno92 · 15 min Há 15 minutos Lo que está contando @agustibenedito ahora. El jueves antes de las elecciones sabía q Rosell había firmado un acuerdo con los boixos - benedito is telling now: "the Thursday before the elections I knew that rosell had a deal with boixos nois"

"Pero quien me lo había dicho y tenía una copia recibió una amenaza de muerte a su hijo y no me lo pudo dar" @agustibenedito - "But who had told me, and had a copy of the deal, got a death threat for his son, and couldn't give the copy to me"

So what ? How many people are part of Boixos nois ?

SeloBarca

It was really bad. Who knows what coulda happened if he didnt manage to escape when they surrounded him when he was alone.

BENEDITO (@agustibenedito): "3 años buscando un central y se ficha a uno que todavía no ha debutado. Y por no hablar del lateral derecho". 3 years searching for a cb, and they sign one who has yet to debut. Not to mention the rb.

indeed

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Influence the election? I doubt it? But support the elected President in exchange of being allowed back in the stadium again? Yeah. Basically, they will support him no matter what and won't pose a threath or try to move forward to bring him down in case of bad results and management.

MessiDinho10

So I saw this article at TotalBarça today: http://www.totalbarca.com/2014/news/faus-threatens-action-against-benedito/

That Faus guy looks a lot like Noah Vosen from The Bourne Ultimatum:
timthumb.php

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans