Josep Maria Bartomeu

JamDav1982

Yes, because The Sun is reliable along with popular like MD is seen over there. You obviously ignored the 'reliable' part so where did that comparison come from?

There is nothing to suggest that people blindly believe what they read. Nothing at all and it is ignorant to downplay people that way.

JamDav1982

You can believe what you want. Fact is grupo godó has a huge influence in catalunya. They influenced the last elections, and will again influence the next one.

I am not saying they dont have influence on the press I am saying that people have their own minds and have hundreds of sources to access on the club.

To suggest the vast majority blindly follow MD or any other press is wrong.

F

Flavia

There is nothing to suggest that people blindly believe what they read. Nothing at all and it is ignorant to downplay people that way.

Have you seen any movement from socios? Did you watch the last assembleia? It was on barça tv. Apart from Jordi Cases, nothing. They are numb, or think everything is fine.
The ones complaining are in the minority.

JamDav1982

Have you seen any movement from socios? Did you watch the last assembleia? It was on barça tv. Apart from Jordi Cases, nothing. They are numb, or think everything is fine.
The ones complaining are in the minority.

That doesnt prove they are being controlled by press though.

What do you think the press have been hiding from them?

F

Flavia

That doesnt prove they are being controlled by press though.

What do you think the press have been hiding from them?

It's not about the press hiding, I think pretty soon they'll be asking for Lucho's head. But md forms a huge part of the point of view from people there. Not everyone search for news and are well informed.

JamDav1982

It's not about the press hiding, I think pretty soon they'll be asking for Lucho's head. But md forms a huge part of the point of view from people there. Not everyone search for news and are well informed.

What info do you think the socios dont have though? What major issues that make you want the board gone do they not understand?

I couldnt care less if this board goes but I think socios in general dont feel like people on here as they can remember far worse times than now.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The info about how this board has messed up. Everything is turned on the manager. Every problem is on the manager and the players. Every bad result is on the manager and players.

Every mess they create is created by an outside force(see Real Madrid), like the FIFA Ban. No info about how these guys were informed and how these guys responded by saying, 'Oh yeah, we made a mistake, but we're Barca, a big club so ignore these things, because we're a superpower'.

Basically, nothing is this board's fault.

F

Flavia

What info do you think the socios dont have though? What major issues that make you want the board gone do they not understand?

I couldnt care less if this board goes but I think socios in general dont feel like people on here as they can remember far worse times than now.

That's not a good thing. I can remember them too, and feel this season will be a good reminder of those old days.

JamDav1982

That's not a good thing. I can remember them too, and feel this season will be a good reminder of those old days.

I cant agree I dont think the team will slip anywhere near what it was before Pep took over.

Dont forget Flavia before Pep came in the club were third behind Villareal and an average Real side. While the B team had been neglected and they were planning on knocking down Ministadi.

The first team is having problems at moment but this has happened to every great team ever coming to an end.

While in the lower levels there is the youngest B team ever holding their own and almost every youth level winning last year.

The first team is in a bit of state tactically but almost everything else at the club is working on the football front.

zanela

Vilarrubi is now officially distancing himself from the board. There are rumors he might run for president in the next elections.
He said he was against the decision of appealing against Laporta, that he was part of a minority. Also said he is not in favor this attitude of antagonizing the former board.

He is the current 3rd vice-president. In charge of Institutional and International Area.

Ryan intimated me couple months ago on Vilarrubi planning to run for presidency, and that he wants a change in our football philosophy. He's earmarked Klopp as his man.

VoteforVilarrubi. Yea, I don't know. It's after all Ryan's 'inside' sources, who are hit and miss. More the latter tbh. lol

DrPepper

lol, i don't think i want Klopps football. somehow, Dortmund is in the relegation zone.

But they have a clear identity and are very unlucky to be in the relegation zone. Besides they're doing well in the CL which shows they aren't really bad.

People already said this about Lucho but with Klopp I'm very positive that our team would actually start pressing like maniacs again. Possession play is actually more about pressing rather than keeping the ball.

L

linetty

klopp's dortmund is playing sexy football they completely dominated this monchengladbach side that played against bayern as equals and the game could've went either way. but bvb destroyed them in every way, the game should've had ended in a splendid win but three points is all that matters in the end.

anyway, i loved todays dortmund performance, looked like a training game in the first half, recovering the ball immdiately at the halfway and creating lots of chances, reminded me of the best barca

Home of Barca Fans