Josep Maria Bartomeu

Vilarrubi

If the vote of no confidence becomes successful, Bartomeu could resign on Monday or Tuesday. [@Alfremartinezz]

Once again, can’t see this happening.

Devils

EjkcgviWAAU2Z-6

Stunning.

Barto and co are finished.

Mistyoptic

[Bartomeu has held the position for two terms but he will nominate a continuity candidate who is close to the incumbent and comes from a side of the clubs board which is viewed as more conservative.]

Like I said before, if we kick Barto out then he just gets to pick whoever is in charge till March. It will be one of his cronies, like Barto was when Rosell got removed. So it is really not going to make a blind bit of difference - only symbolically.

soul24rage

[Bartomeu has held the position for two terms but he will nominate a continuity candidate who is close to the incumbent and comes from a side of the clubs board which is viewed as more conservative.]

Like I said before, if we kick Barto out then he just gets to pick whoever is in charge till March. It will be one of his cronies, like Barto was when Rosell got removed. So it is really not going to make a blind bit of difference - only symbolically.

If the vote of no-confidence passes and Barto is removed from power, then elections is taken place around Dec. of this year I believe (depending on how the process goes) instead of March of next year.

Also the key word from your statement in the brackets is 'nominate'. It does not mean that whoever Barto chooses will be in charge until March. Only means that that person will be up for elections.

Havesaks

Only ~5% of votes in over 10200 counted so far are invalid. We have 20600 signatures and need 16500. We are already 61% (10200/16500) of the way there

Assuming that the same percentage of invalided remain for the remaining 9500 means we are on course for about ~9000 valid signatures out of the remaining counts which would shatter the required 16500.

100% - 5% (invalid) = 95% positive.

nice math...

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Can someone check if Bartomeu is smuggling himself out of Barcelona in either Rafinha's or Todibo's luggage ? These last minute giveaways are suspicious.

Raketa10

Any news regarding the motion of no confidence?

Can someone check if Bartomeu is smuggling himself out of Barcelona in either Rafinha's or Todibo's luggage ? These last minute giveaways are suspicious.

The Matheus and Maia deals were by far the most suspicious. They might have some kind of a deal with some shady people in South America! Like in Douglas case it looks like overpaying some shit players for Barca B in order to pull out money from the club. :puke:

I hope we'll reach that necessary numbers of signatures today!

Last edited:

Devils

I have to say, I'm STUNNED by this.

There was very little shown regarding this motion i.e. lines of people at the voting zones etc and this was totally neglected by the media...but they are going to absolutely shatter the required amount of signatures.

Barto and co are finished.

Home of Barca Fans