Josep Maria Bartomeu

FCBfan22

To clarify, if I am right:

Anyone can vote
100 000 people vote
10 000 out of 100 000 must be socios
56 666 (+ 10k socios) out of 100 000 must be againts Bartomeu
33 333 out of 100 000 can vote for Bartomeu

And my question is: What if no one vote for or againts more? They have around 20 000, there are 10% of socios, and they have at least 2/3 of votes. And if Bartomeu want to cancel that he need 7 000 votes.

I think non-socios can't vote.

kattanib

MARCA | What will happen now

1- A committee will review the signatures to confirm that they are from people who have membership in the club, and this process takes 10 days
2- Within a period of 40 days, the Bartomeu management should organize a general meeting attended by the club members, and the vote is done again, and if two-thirds of the votes are against, the management must resign
Sounds like a very productive way to stabilize things and conduct the needed business before the window closes. We all know who is the real devil behind all this bs

i_bleed_blaugrana

C70ChFFVUAEEi5z.jpg

This is the best day we’ve had since Lucho’s treble :cheers::barcaflag:

Devils

My dawg Barto must be knees deep in COCAINE and Catalan hoes these days.

Ain't no way this man is handling this sober.

Hate that it had to be him, dawg.

kattanib

C70ChFFVUAEEi5z.jpg

This is the best day we?ve had since Lucho?s treble :cheers::barcaflag:

Talk about yourself, I am not sure how would a sane person see this as a positive thing.

We are less likely now to buy players since there is a lot of distraction and attention is elsewhere, plus finances need to be balanced and thus we might actually see stars leaving like Ter Stegen for example or someone expensive

And then there is Koeman who has no wall behind him now to back into

Last edited:

i_bleed_blaugrana

Talk about yourself, I am not sure how would a sane person see this as a positive thing.

We are less likely now to buy players since there is a lot of distraction and attention is elsewhere, plus finances need to be balanced and thus we might actually see stars leaving like Ter Stegen for example or someone expensive

And then there is Koeman who has no wall behind him now to back into

Imagine trying to spin the chance to get rid of the most toxic people to ever run this club as a negative because tRaNsFeRs, while questioning others sanity.

:lol:

Andresito

Staff member
Now watch this rat pay the comission to deem 5k of votes invalid.

People from both sides are involved, both from the board and those who initiated the vote of no confidence.
So no cheating here, unless Bartomeu pays off Jordi Farre lol.

Andresito

Staff member
?The vote of no confidence will only be accepted if two thirds or more of the votes are in its favour, as long as the number of these is a minimum of 10 percent of the members of the club?

Actually the above statement is unclear and confusing. Read it carefully.

As per statement above you may think:

-We need 2/3 of 10% of total member. Total members 141 to 156k, depends on the total number of members with a right to vote on the day of the presentation of the vote must be taken into account. Let's assume 10% of 156k, so we need 2/3 of 15,600, so it comes to 10.4k. This is can't be true. It means Barto is gone!

OR

-Break the statement above into two rounds. Round one 10% of total members which is very close to 16.5k, (19k votes collected). Then round 2 2/3 of total members of 156k. For me, this makes more sense!

All sport journalists reporting the second one. Only Diana saying otherwise because she probably confused by the statement.

This is from ESPN for Benedito 2017 Vote of no confidence:

https://www.espn.co.uk/football/bar...of-no-confidence-over-unacceptable-management

"If they achieve that, the vote of no confidence would then be put to the entire membership base in the form of a referendum. Two-thirds of a potential 154,000 voters would have to go against the board in the second stage in order for an election to be called".

Dude, don't go full Messigician. You've been proven wrong by many users. Even official documents confirm what we've been saying.

Round 1 was 15% of total members needed. Remember this isn't where a decision is made, it just shows that there are enough people who want the process to overthrow Bartomeu to start.

Round 2 needs 66% of total votes cast to be anti-Barto.
It's the same with most countries elections, you don't count the full population, you actually count those who vote. If people abstain then apparently they don't care what others vote for or what the outcome will be. They can't (in this case) be considered as pro-Barto by not voting.
It'd be nearly impossible to get 66% votes out of 150k. Last time the vote of no confidence didn't even get through round 1, so it's not that easy to collect 15%.

TheStig

I have a question for somebody who knows the rules of the club better. If this goes through, if Barto has to go, does that mean that he will have to pay the financial hole out of his own pocket? That would be the best gift for all cules for 10 years of destroying the club. We deserve it!

Home of Barca Fans