Josep Maria Bartomeu

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
So tell me...... Of all the votes that are polled in the election, 2/3rd of them have to be against the board for them to be stripped off is it? Or is it just whoever gets more votes wins the election?

khaled_a_d

So tell me...... Of all the votes that are polled in the election, 2/3rd of them have to be against the board for them to be stripped off is it? Or is it just whoever gets more votes wins the election?

What election? It is all voting not elections
1-We get to see if there can be a vote of no confidence, they need 16K or something like that (a certain percentage of current socios)
2-If achieved,a vote of no confidence, two choices, board stay or leave. 2/3 is needed for it to leave
3-If voting end up with them leaving, a new election will be called. Most votes win it

George_Costanza

You clearly dont have a clue what you are on about.

I argue against folk who believe shite like 'dodgy money laundering deal' for Paulinho,

Folk like you basically.

Says the guy who also said Laporta used the club for personal financial gains, the same claim that made about Bartomeu you furiously deny.

JamDav1982

Says the guy who also said Laporta used the club for personal financial gains, the same claim that made about Bartomeu you furiously deny.

Laporta did use the club for financial gain.

His law firm made money through connections with Barca. It is why Benedito resigned.

I dont claim he made money from dodgy traffic deals etc.

Neymessi

You clearly haven't seen Jamdav and unknowngenius' posts.

I have but thats just the only ones here and all almost anywhere on the internet defending them. So just 2 which is almost 0.

You clearly dont have a clue what you are on about.

I argue against folk who believe shite like 'dodgy money laundering deal' for Paulinho,

Folk like you basically.

The fact that if they made the paulinhio and douglas deals not for sporting purposes isn't a redemption for them, its even worse that they were stupid enough to actually believe both of those players could improve us

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
What election? It is all voting not elections
1-We get to see if there can be a vote of no confidence, they need 16K or something like that (a certain percentage of current socios)
2-If achieved,a vote of no confidence, two choices, board stay or leave. 2/3 is needed for it to leave
3-If voting end up with them leaving, a new election will be called. Most votes win it

Thanks

2/3 rd is very high though! Doubt it's achievable considering that the board is in power and have a good chance of actually manipulating the mindset of the voters. Look at him offering a contract renewal to Alena for example!!

There's a slim chance the board will be voted out unless and until the players (current and legends) speak out against them!!

Barcilliant

What happens on the pitch will be crucial imo.

If we lose games Barto will have a massive problem.

If we win socis will look the other way and let Barto continue which is a mistake, of course.

JamDav1982

I have but thats just the only ones here and all almost anywhere on the internet defending them. So just 2 which is almost 0.

The fact that if they made the paulinhio and douglas deals not for sporting purposes isn't a redemption for them, its even worse that they were stupid enough to actually believe both of those players could improve us

Which is irrelevant unless anyone is trying to say they have been good signings.

Paulinho i guess have to wait and see how he turns out.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Paulinho might prove useful. Fact is, though, that we overpaid for a backup and that he's 29. As written before, our board probably pushed for him because of connections Bartomeu company has in China.

It's a rotten deal from the looks of it but you are right, he might turn out good.

Paulinho deal is on the bottom of the list people have been complaining about since Bartomeu took charge anyway.

Home of Barca Fans