Josep Maria Bartomeu

Cule4life

The Culest
If I could I would vote for Laportas dog if it ran for election.

Hope Bartomeu.and his goons are pi**ing their pants

barca1899

@migerucb 19 min
Aren't Barça directors lucky? Most members can't go, but Mestre's entire family has won tickets for the CdR final > https://twitter.com/sport/status/456082751691960320 …

Coincidence.gif

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Is that the younger brother of Laporta? Will he go for presidency (instead of Laporta senior himself)?

Yes. That's the news at the moment. Still very unclear because until and unless socis win vote of no confidence I doubt anyone will come out in the open and talk about elections.

Tomchin

Yes. That's the news at the moment. Still very unclear because until and unless socis win vote of no confidence I doubt anyone will come out in the open and talk about elections.
Why would he want to announce it tonight though? Why not wait until after the CDR? Seems like poor timing tbh.

Tomchin

@migerucb 19 min
Aren't Barça directors lucky? Most members can't go, but Mestre's entire family has won tickets for the CdR final > https://twitter.com/sport/status/456082751691960320 …
To be fair, I think most presidents (and vices) regularly abuse their power to give family-members free tickets etc., I don't think that's only the case at Barca.

Speaking of abuse of power, Laporta was also excellent at that. Didn't he once pay one of his prostitutes abroad with the Barca credit-card or something? ;) And btw, what happened with the trial of Sandrusco against Laporta, did Laporta ever have to pay anything to the club, or was that "classified"?

I

instinct

Thanks for sharing. Good to see that people actually try to move something.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
According to some socis, the signature collection is already on the final stage and they think they can move the referendum for vote of no confidence before June 1. But because there are chances of abstinence they are trying to reach out to as many as possible.

I

instinct

According to some socis, the signature collection is already on the final stage and they think they can move the referendum for vote of no confidence before June 1. But because there are chances of abstinence they are trying to reach out to as many as possible.

Really? How many signatures are necessary? There was nothing in the media. Wouldn't there be more public information about such a massive agenda?

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Really? How many signatures are necessary? There was nothing in the media. Wouldn't there be more public information about such a massive agenda?

Absolutely not. This is not an election. Socis are trying to move something against the board. Media picks up what board asks them to or what they think will benefit them.Besides there are many journalists who are involved in this but not willing to talk. 15% is needed. Btw signatures are for their calculations, to create a campaign. Voting will happen once the referendum is passed. You didn't know beforehand when some socis worked to indict Rosell. But BCN media had prior information for many months. $$ speaks.

EDIT : Also as we speak, Jordi Cases and some other socis are already preparing for days to extend the case and indict President Bartomeu and Javier Faus. They are confident that present President shares as much responsibility as Sandro Rosell does. So maybe sooner than later even Bartmeu has to go. Case to be heard in court again in three weeks of time.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
15% is needed to move a vote of no confidence motion, but to actually kick Bart out, they'll need around 66% of the votes in the actual stage. Its not gonna be easy for sure.

I

instinct

Okay thanks for the information. Regarding those news and the news about a possible Laporta-comeback it seems that there is something happening atm. Good to hear, hope it's true.

Home of Barca Fans