Josep Maria Bartomeu

Maria

If he runs, I think he'll win.

This morning there was a poll on Sport on who is the responsable for Barca's situation and only 27% blamed Bartomeu& Rosell..so yeah, if there was an election with only Rosell&Laporta as candidates Rosell would probably win over 70% of the votes.

I

instinct

10154415_830730143622336_6170052885374215880_n.jpg

''Hey Zubi, I'm very satisfied with your work. I think we are on a good way to ruin the club''

''Thanks Bartomeu, I just booked my fly to Hawaii in summer because Puyol won't leave the club, so we don't have to sign anyone.''

Cule4life

The Culest

Fartomeu: This club deserves a better class of criminal. And I’m gonna give it to them. Do I really look like a guy with a plan? You know what I am? I’m a dog chasing cars. I wouldn’t know what to do with one if I caught it. You know, I just… do things.

Zubi: Yes Master

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Can you imagine Bartomeu motivating anyone?
Noone voted for him to be a president, if he had decency he would offer his mandate to the members regardless of results.

I

instinct

Cruyff: “Barça is vulnerable because in the last 4-5 years, they have made catastrophic mistakes in management.”

V

voodoomaster

Sorry to sound harsh, but I fucking hate the board. They are destroying the club of my life.

Devils

The great thing about Barca is that it can survive a board this shitty and come back roaring once they leave.

It has all the infrastructure is place that is necessary from finances to youth players.

Sad thing is we shouldn't be aiming to survive, we should be conquering Europe with our potential.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
After the elimination from Champions League and recent poor performances, board is collecting information from all sources and keeping a tab on future candidate(s) who can run for the Presidency of FCB. They are also closely monitoring Joan Laporta who has an extreme certainty to field a comeback using his brother as a candidate. Some socis may even try to move a referendum using legal options to initiate an early election opportunity.

UPDATE :

Some Penyas and social groups at BCN have called for meetings during next week to discuss the time frame to initiate vote of no confidence. It can be at the end of the season or a little before that. Their primary focus is to initiate a June 1 election mandate. Exact details of proceedings not known.(yet)

!!Visca BARCA!!

Update No.2

Xavi Laporta will talk on radio tonight and might as well kick off anti-board campaign. We will have to see. Club is monitoring all activities.

33nyudz.jpg

Last edited:
I

instinct

Update No.2

Xavi Laporta will talk on radio tonight and might as well kick off anti-board campaign. We will have to see. Club is monitoring all activities.

33nyudz.jpg

When is the interview? Could you keep us updated? I'm very interested in what he has to say.

Tomchin

Is that the younger brother of Laporta? Will he go for presidency (instead of Laporta senior himself)?

Home of Barca Fans