Josep Maria Bartomeu

F

Flavia

Vilarrubí is giving an interview to Primertoc, Raci1:

[tw]585502130976456705[/tw]

He said that the day he resign, Rosell recommended Bartomeu to call elections.

Bertus

Who knows if it's true tho.

Now that Rosell faces prison and will taint Barca name in the process (as if he didn't enough already) I'd not be surprised if everyone will now try to make it look that "despites his mistakes he cared about the club". Because the board needs to save face.

F

Flavia

Who knows if it's true tho.

Now that Rosell faces prison and will taint Barca name in the process (as if he didn't enough already) I'd not be surprised if everyone will now try to make it look that "despites his mistakes he cared about the club". Because the board needs to save face.

Vilarrubi still is a board member. And from the same interview, he's supporting Bartomeu's reelection. It wouldn't make sense to say that to save Rosell's face, and implicate Barto.

Bertus

Vilarrubi still is a board member. And from the same interview, he's supporting Bartomeu's reelection. It wouldn't make sense to say that to save Rosell's face, and implicate Barto.
To save the board's face it makes sense.

They were all with rosell all that time while knowing his wrong doing.

Leo_Messi

He also said this;

"Però també és cert que Bartomeu era el més indicat per liderar el Barça i per això em vaig queda"

But it is also certain that Bartofeo was the most suitable person to lead Barça and therefore I decided to stay.

The entire board are crooks.

On RAC1 earlier today he alluded to there being a "conspiracy" against FCB.:lol:

We just have to wait until July this year to see those crooks gone.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Why would that be funny? Madrid and Spain are in conspiracy against Barca since forever.
And what do you call re-opening Ballon votes for Ronaldo? It's been the same for Laporta too. Uefa and co. never forgave him for pushing the Superleague idea.

Leo_Messi

Why would that be funny? Madrid and Spain are in conspiracy against Barca since forever.
And what do you call re-opening Ballon votes for Ronaldo? It's been the same for Laporta too. Uefa and co. never forgave him for pushing the Superleague idea.

No comment.

95% of all the scandals/problems that this board have created are bound in their very own incompetence and not some grand Spanish conspiracy. The only episode that I find fishy is "Neymargate".

FIFA has nothing to do with RFEF and LFP.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
No comment.

95% of all the scandals/problems that this board have created are bound in their very own incompetence and not some grand Spanish conspiracy. The only episode that I find fishy is "Neymargate".

FIFA has nothing to do with RFEF and LFP.

Isn't Blatter a RM fan? Can't remember where I heard that so I don't know if its true.

Leo_Messi

Isn't Blatter a RM fan? Can't remember where I heard that so I don't know if its true.

Does that really make him a RM fan hellbent on sabotaging FCB? How exactly has Blatter helped RM? We have been more successful during his time as a FIFA president.

Blatter is an old and corrupt man that is more worried about maintaining power. I don't think that he cares about the Spanish league let alone watching FCB and RM on a weekly basis.

Also was it not Blatter who made that "unfortunate" (in his position at least) comment about Ronaldo?

In any case whatever RFEF and LFP are doing domestically FIFA has no or at least very little say about.

The undeniable fact is also that all the problems/scandals/unrest in the club are bound in the incompetence of our board first and foremost. I am not sure how much evidence some members need to see to finally realize the ground reality.

Last edited:
Yea. Madrid, (and RM) is probably drinking to all of barça's problem, but the main culprits are catalan. This board handed the people who want to hurt barça a loaded gun.

mssarm

Does that really make him a RM fan hellbent on sabotaging FCB? How exactly has Blatter helped RM? We have been more successful during his time as a FIFA president.

Blatter is an old and corrupt man that is more worried about maintaining power. I don't think that he cares about the Spanish league let alone watching FCB and RM on a weekly basis.

Also was it not Blatter who made that "unfortunate" (in his position at least) comment about Ronaldo?

In any case whatever RFEF and LFP are doing domestically FIFA has no or at least very little say about.

The undeniable fact is also that all the problems/scandals/unrest in the club are bound in the incompetence of our board first and foremost. I am not sure how much evidence some members need to see to finally realize the ground reality.
So Blatter is a corrupt man? He sits there and getting corrupt all by himself? Corruption means collusion with others and others means people who have money and power to make profit for Blatter. Therefore his buddy Perez is the best candidate provide food for corruption. Those "unfortunate" comments about Ronaldo gave Blatter green light to re-open BdO re-elections. No one remembers what he said about Ronaldo(if there was anything offensive at all) but everyone remembers Ronaldo getting his BdO, which attention to RM, favor to Perez. So if that old man is trying to maintain his power- it is done by the likes of Perez and other powerful people who scratch each others back and do favors for each other. The real funny thing here is that you are acknowledging that Blatter is corrupt and trying to maintain power but you refuse to see that it requires partners in crime . And last but not least: Every club and especially major clubs can be subjected to sanctions for violating something. Most of the regulation is in grey zone and FIFA or LFP officials can hammer you anytime they want.

Home of Barca Fans