Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pitbull2k4

Dutch commentators were saying the same thing (Willem van Hanegem and Marco van Basten). Didn't notice it until they said it but he does look off.

oz187

I dont have sound, can someone write what he is saying? :D
try to win but to be fair a few minutes later you realise it is difficult to win
and they put Muller and they try to play much more direct and try to create some danger there
And my team stay a little bit back, we couldn't keep the ball so well as we did in the first half and in the beginning of the second half
So from minute 70-75 I thought the 1-1 draw will be the result and lets control it
but the games comes from an action we know that they're strong at and we knew that, but that's football
For me it was a great semi-final. I cannot say a spectacular football match, but I say semi-final was... all the condiments of a football match
and everybody did his job
the linesman made a mistake in the first goal, is a clear offside

M

mitkoa7x

try to win but to be fair a few minutes later you realise it is difficult to win
and they put Muller and they try to play much more direct and try to create some danger there
And my team stay a little bit back, we couldn't keep the ball so well as we did in the first half and in the beginning of the second half
So from minute 70-75 I thought the 1-1 draw will be the result and lets control it
but the games comes from an action we know that they're strong at and we knew that, but that's football
For me it was a great semi-final. I cannot say a spectacular football match, but I say semi-final was... all the condiments of a football match
and everybody did his job

Than you very much

same old Mou...

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
What he goes on to say on that clip is that he has nothing to say about Barca or Pep apart from, Guardiola knows how he won those champion leagues, he is an intelligent kid....

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
He looks like he needs a holiday! I wonder if he walks away from club football for a while and takes over the England National Team job? Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans