Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
The idiot was trying sooooooo hard to get sent off, so he could have his arsenal of bullshit ready for the Clásico... His plan of having the refs on his side backfired there...

Machina

Dat video should be made a gif and captioned "I'm Mou and this is jackass" right before he went to the other bench

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I thought you had to hold a number of press conferences... But seems like that's not the case.

Not that I'm bothered, it's probably better if he shuts up.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I thought you had to hold a number of press conferences... But seems like that's not the case.

Not that I'm bothered, it's probably better if he shuts up.

I know he has to hold a press conference in the Champions League however not in the league. Either way, even if he had to hold a press conference in Spain, that joke of a federation won't do crap.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He said he only is giving the CL press conference because UEFA makes him to, hahahaha, what an idiot... And as usual he has Barca in his head and made a comment about the penalty against Levante, hahahaha! He is shitting his pants!

Clockwise

Buccaneer
He isn't going to do another press conference in La Liga ever again apparently.

you might think it's a great idea for him to keep his mouth shut, but it is typical Mou fake promise. he will have press conferences if he stays at RM for the next season. "press guys, I will not speak to you ever again" is something a 2 year old/Jose would say while throwing a fit which will last for like maximum 2 hours. and it also means he will whine about both league and CL in his CL press conference then which means much more BS intensity in a press conference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans