enzza

at last,bb he wont be missed by anybody

Are you sure?
Diego-Lopez_GI_2477503b.jpg

says hi :p

Chainsaw

Killahead
[size=+2]Vilarrubí: "Mourinho has been a scourge"[/size]

It didn’t take long for people in Barcelona to react to the news that José Mourinho is set to leave Real Madrid at the end of the season. Barça’s vice-president, Carles Vilarrubí, didn’t bite his tongue. "Now I can speak out, Mourinho has been a scourge", he told Catalunya Radio.

The Barcelona director appeared to be convinced that the Portuguese manager’s absence will be beneficial: "Seeing him leave is positive for Spanish football because he had created a negative atmosphere".

Richard.H

I know this is strange to read but the presence of Mou really motivated this Barca squad. With him gone I'm afraid the matches won't be very intense anymore and there would not be any source of motivation.

Chainsaw

Killahead
I know this is strange to read but the presence of Mou really motivated this Barca squad.

No I don't think so. If anything Barca was much less motivated in the last 2 seasons if you take a look at the poor results Barca got against Real and many other matches that Barca literally "took it too easy" and lost the ties.

With him gone I'm afraid the matches won't be very intense anymore and there would not be any source of motivation.

Yep but probably "too much" intense, and that's not a good thing. Motivation will always be there in the Clasicos and Mourinho barely has any influence on it, except making a brawl out of them ofc. Good riddance.

Last edited:

Maria

[size=+2]Vilarrubí: "Mourinho has been a scourge"[/size]

It didn’t take long for people in Barcelona to react to the news that José Mourinho is set to leave Real Madrid at the end of the season. Barça’s vice-president, Carles Vilarrubí, didn’t bite his tongue. "Now I can speak out, Mourinho has been a scourge", he told Catalunya Radio.

Why couldn't he speak out until now? Guess it's easier to kick a man when he's down, isn't it? And it's kind of ironic to hear this from the person who gave free tickets for the games at Camp Nou or in Paris, Milan and Munich to delinquents.

The Barcelona director appeared to be convinced that the Portuguese manager’s absence will be beneficial: "Seeing him leave is positive for Spanish football because he had created a negative atmosphere".
If Mourinho has created a bad atmosphere, I wonder what Grupo Godo and Prisa, Rosell's and Florentino's instruments have done for years.

I know this is strange to read but the presence of Mou really motivated this Barca squad. With him gone I'm afraid the matches won't be very intense anymore and there would not be any source of motivation.

A clasico it's always a clasico..and as far as the motivation goes, there were seasons when we had far worse teams than this one and still we didn't embarased ourselves like this year. Also instead of worrying about this team's motivation, maybe we should worry about the football that they play..not that they don't need a push from time to time but I think that the push should come from our bench, not Madrid's.

Last edited:
P

PhilS

Mourinho can still motivate Barca one last time. Mou's single great achievement at RM was the 100 point record in La Liga. I'd just love to see Barca match that this year.

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Why couldn't he speak out until now? Guess it's easier to kick a man when he's down, isn't it? And it's kind of ironic to hear this from the person who gave free tickets for the games at Camp Nou or in Paris, Milan and Munich to delinquents.

If Mourinho has created a bad atmosphere, I wonder what Grupo Godo and Prisa, Rosell's and Florentino's instruments have done for years.

A clasico it's always a clasico..and as far as the motivation goes, there were seasons when we had far worse teams than this one and still we didn't embarased ourselves like this year. Also instead of worrying about this team's motivation, maybe we should worry about the football that they play..not that they don't need a push from time to time but I think that the push should come from our bench, not Madrid's.

:worthy: Maria :worthy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans