Jose Mourinho

Tiny Kim

I'm not trying to sympathize with Mourinho in any way but, what I don't really get is why the United board felt the need to go against their own hired manager in the market. He's their manager. Either back him or sack him. They're one of the top 3 richest clubs in the world, so money is probably not the main issue. If they're not confident enough about giving him more funds, then they should fire him and bring in a manager who they think they can trust with funds. All this faffing about is not helping the team at all.

Chris242

I'm not trying to sympathize with Mourinho in any way but, what I don't really get is why the United board felt the need to go against their own hired manager in the market. He's their manager. Either back him or sack him. They're one of the top 3 richest clubs in the world, so money is probably not the main issue. If they're not confident enough about giving him more funds, then they should fire him and bring in a manager who they think they can trust with funds. All this faffing about is not helping the team at all.

+1

FinBarcelonafan

They probably realized he is a bad fit and Mourinho is all about short-term wins. Ferguson was guy with vision for longer periods, Mourinho only work for a short period of Time, If that. Other thing is Mourinho doesn't play offensive football. It's stupid MannU is parking the bus in every top6 game. Loser mentality and boring as feck.

FCBfan22

3rd Season Meltdown begins

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_mgdywoP5oK1rfn9neo1_250.gif

tumblr_omrsluIu8s1rcl0v6o1_500.gif

s7BdvY.gif

Catta

:lol:
I don't know why, but I just can't hate the guy anymore. I hope he gets his groove back, it's not the same without him, would be a shame if he faded to obscurity. The best case scenario would be, he takes over Arsenal and wins the PL.

Home of Barca Fans