Jose Mourinho

BenRobbins

Stay classy Jose ;)

[tw]943607302233493506[/tw]

anchester United manager Jose Mourinho: "They were a bit lucky but they fought a lot to be lucky. Everyone was waiting for our goal so they were lucky. We hit the post twice.

"But they played brilliantly, they fought like it was the game of their lives which probably it was. A beautiful day for football. A team from the lower division won. A big day for them.

"In the first half we lacked the intensity that they had. Physically and mentally. It was one more day in the office for my players, a day that some of them didn't even want to come to he office."

Givenchy

honestly United have some special players in Pogba, Rashford and Martial.. look at what Pep did with Sterling, he'd take those 3 up another level to reach their potential. Mourinho should just take a break from football or manage an international team so we don't have to watch his shit on a stick football, atleast not for 2-4 years. he has no excuses this time, average coach these days.

I think he'll be gone come seasons end, i wonder who United will appoint next? i hear Moyes is doing well :lol:

Last edited:

Devils

Even his usual 'second season magic' has vanished.

This guy has become shambolic. His recent teams don't even seem interested in fighting for him anymore.

Miles behind Pep as a manager.

El Gato

Villarato!
He's still a manager, but always had the vibe of a dictator to whom relationship with the players is more important to what he can teach them. Like a vicious therapist. I kind of feel sorry for the guy in a weird way since he obviously wants to beat Pep and get back on the CL pedestal, which he still may do. But so long as Pep's in his league, I doubt they'll win it. Not if he can't even hold them to a draw. Spring will be crucial for his future.

Devils

[tw]943625651965366272[/tw]

"The arrival of Mourinho to PSG next season is brewing. He has already made several statements letting himself be loved and the moment, if the PSG does not win the Champions League, it would be this summer. "

COPE running with the story that Mourinho wants to be at under the mercy of the Qatar regime next season.

khaled_a_d

[tw]943625651965366272[/tw]

"The arrival of Mourinho to PSG next season is brewing. He has already made several statements letting himself be loved and the moment, if the PSG does not win the Champions League, it would be this summer. "

COPE running with the story that Mourinho wants to be at under the mercy of the Qatar regime next season.

It isn't a question about Mourinho wanting the job, it is about PSG offering it to him.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Logic says PSG won't want Mourinho due to the football they play, but if they fail to do anything significant in the CL, they might want a high profile manager like him to try and just get that one CL trophy or great run.

Givenchy

Logic says PSG won't want Mourinho due to the football they play, but if they fail to do anything significant in the CL, they might want a high profile manager like him to try and just get that one CL trophy or great run.

when Madrid knock them out I guess that'll be the end of Emery. I cant see them liking Mourinhos dull football but Nasser is desperate for that CL. maybe Ancelotti to return?

BarcaOG

Banned
lol, so bitter. scholes was 100% spot on with his analysis. hes a humble and nice guy too, was hardly 'bashing'.

Home of Barca Fans