Jose Mourinho

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
After any loss, the refereeing decisions is integral to his propaganda

He's become such a cliche, embarrassing really - desperately trying to remain relevant

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Cso67ruXEAA01fx.jpg

César Luis Menotti said after Pep Barcelona bear Mou 5-0 "Pep killed Mou then, for the rest of his existence". Seem like he's speaking the truth.

desoe

The mediocre translator once again blaming the referee and his players after his failure. Before that, he was blaming the Premier League schedule as well. What an irritating and pathetic little man he is.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Every post match pressy he has blamed the referees, every single one. It's reached a point where it just looks embarrassing

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Just by complaining all the time, he's just going to piss the refs off and noones going to blame them for giving some "sugar" back to him.

If I were a ref and some idiot was criticising me and my colleagues I'd start whistling every minor mistake his team does and look for chances to send him to the stands.

To be fair, Mou went and beat Pep in the Copa Del Rey and then to the league the next year.

Yes. but he still hasn't been the same, in his last 6 years he has about 4 titles, for a guy at clubs like RM and Chelsea and held is one of the greatest manager that isn't a good record.

I'm not Mou biggest fan, but pre RM time he had more to his game, he was more witty, but nowadays he just a shell of himself and that started at RM. He's become more of a coward in his tactics. He had as much money as Pep did at the Manchester clubs and all he bought was manly scrubs to fit his defensive game.

Home of Barca Fans