Jose Mourinho

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
United-supporters are in heaven over the appointing of Mourinho. Maybe he will take them to the top, maybe not. Regardless, they will learn that he will have little time for the youngsters who did quite well the last few months. Bye bye, Rashford etc.

They are idiots, brainwashed by their media into believing mou has won everywhere while the truth is he's a failure for the last 7 years.
Let them witness his antifootball in a european semifinal, they will be furious if they see a display similar to chelsea-atleti or chelsea-psg.

Nucky

They are idiots, brainwashed by their media into believing mou has won everywhere while the truth is he's a failure for the last 7 years.
Let them witness his antifootball in a european semifinal, they will be furious if they see a display similar to chelsea-atleti or chelsea-psg.

Can't be worse than Van Gaal..

F

Flavia

[tw]740190330792902657[/tw]

Chelsea apologized. Mou won't, ofc, he's a douche. But he caved pretty fast, no drama.

Martindn

Very very arrogant. But also pragmatic and bold. Been missing some of that at the top. Worry for the youth though, you dont need an injury crisis to promote players.

Adversus

That interview was a statement of intent. Basically I am at the top club in England and we intend to win everything so I don't need to engage in any antics.

He tried his happy approach at City to throw of his old image and now he's trying his experienced elder statesman approach at Utd. When the pressure builds we will see how long it lasts. I think he might be shocked how poor some of their players actually are.

Home of Barca Fans