Jordi Alba

Barcilliant

All these mother fuckers with their excuses and bullshit.
These guys just want to hold onto their cushy existence. Most clubs move players on of this age. Our retarded board and manager will keep these geriatrics on the payroll for another five years. 😂

Arizona Scott

All these mother fuckers with their excuses and bullshit.
These guys just want to hold onto their cushy existence. Most clubs move players on of this age. Our retarded board and manager will keep these geriatrics on the payroll for another five years. ��

Yeah just like how Real, City, Juv and Bayern jettison their legends and veterans. Oh wait, do I hear Ramos, Modric, Kompany, Aguero, Chiellini, Nueuer and Mueller yelling in the background?

These guys like Alba have done more of the club than all these peanut gallery keyboard warriors. He f*ckup up many times in the biggest match of this season, all you can do is accepted it, learn from it, and move on. They are 100x mentally tougher than most of yall.

Ascom

The manager is not the only problem, these players with little ambition who don't step out of the Comfort zone are also problematic

Barcilliant

The manager is not the only problem, these players with little ambition who don't step out of the Comfort zone are also problematic

Exactly. It's pathetic. I already canceled my Bein Sports subscription. No watching Barça next season.
Alba, go fuck yourself.

gregorrin10

Yeah just like how Real, City, Juv and Bayern jettison their legends and veterans. Oh wait, do I hear Ramos, Modric, Kompany, Aguero, Chiellini, Nueuer and Mueller yelling in the background?

These guys like Alba have done more of the club than all these peanut gallery keyboard warriors. He f*ckup up many times in the biggest match of this season, all you can do is accepted it, learn from it, and move on. They are 100x mentally tougher than most of yall.

That's not called being mentally tougher, but just not caring (as long as they get to play week in week out no matter their performances).

Kul_z

Ter stegen, pique, lenglet, semedo, alba, arthur, vidal, dembele mid season and messi are only positives this season. All others were liability

Home of Barca Fans