Jordi Alba

frostdude1

I can’t remember a worse performance by a Barcelona player since 2003. He was absolute dog shit. We need to bring up a LB to make him compete for his position. It should not be automatic anymore.

Tekkers

Rakitic was responsible for the 2nd goal. No idea what he was thinking with that pass. Alba was surrounded by three red shirts and he still made that pass because he simply panicked.

Last edited:

DAMNit

he had a great season, one bad game. and the only goal that was his fault was the first goal. second goal 100% rakitics fault

Lmao, great season? Have you actually been watching him play? Alba is an absolute shadow of himself.
I don't know if its the moronic coach or something else, but his fitness and technical game has nose dived from what I have seen.
I wouldn't accept mediocrity simply because we won the league.

Lmao, great season? Have you actually been watching him play? Alba is an absolute shadow of himself.
I don't know if its the moronic coach or something else, but his fitness and technical game has nose dived from what I have seen.
I wouldn't accept mediocrity simply because we won the league.
I would say he was top five players in our team this season, with no tactics from the coaches the majority of our attacks came from him or messi producing something purely on his own. He links up well with messi who is our only attacking threat, we have a lot of bigger problems in our squad

wisconsincule

I am so fucking pissed off at this guy. What an awful performance. Legit gifted them the first goal and then when it was 3 on 1 he doesn’t shoot!!!’ Not to mention he is a cunt of a player flopping around like a dead fish at any sort of contact. Disgusting.

tacticvarium

One huge fuck-up but he had a great season along with Piqué, Lenglet, Ter Stegen.
I wouldn't blame the defenders too harshly (except Roberto) considering that they had to play with awful Vidal-Busi-Raki midfield + Suarez-Coutinho who were all basically just there.. and provided nothing.

kollegah

One huge fuck-up but he had a great season along with Piqué, Lenglet, Ter Stegen.
I wouldn't blame the defenders too much (except Roberto) considering that they had to play with awful Vidal-Busi-Raki midfield who basically provided nothing.

Vidal was our best player

Home of Barca Fans