Jordi Alba

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Spanish international, home profuct and only 23. For 10-12 mil? Sounds good. He won't be Abidal though.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Spanish international, home profuct and only 23. For 10-12 mil? Sounds good. He won't be Abidal though.

I think he'll be a decent fit, I really don't think it's that a risky of a move. This acquisition would allow us to go after a legit CB and possibly somebody like Suarez or Adrian.

Co0ter

Why do people get massive, unnecessary boners over players just because they are Spanish? I couldn't possibly give a shit less what nationality a player is or if he's a youth product.

We lost a tall, defensive LB and replaced him with a LB the size of Messi who CAN'T DEFEND.

That makes perfect sense. Pure logic, imo.

The only way this would make sense was if they plan to attack through him on the left-side, sell Dani Alves and replace him with a defensive RB. And I ask- Why?

Last edited:

MagIX

well said Co0ter!

We will have to lowest defense in the world (Alves, Masch and Alba: approx. average 1.70!) for the happiness of our opponents.

Why people are so excited to have Alba is really a mistery. No sense.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife

Catalan to boot...It's a positive move, I feel...I love his ability to attack and he's a La Masia pupil

Definitely not Abidal but honestly there are no Abidal's out there yet

B

barcelonista

He won't have a bad Euro individually because he'll play behind a double pivot and with Arbeloa playing rightback.

Ramos: 183 cm
Pique: 192 cm
Arbeloa: 183 cm
Alonso: 183 cm
Busquets: 189 cm

At Barcelona he would play behind a single holding midfielder, another midget wingback on the right side and another midget centreback (Mascherano):

Mascherano: 174 cm
Alves: 173 cm
Alba: 172 cm

As you can see: Barca = midgets. Spain = tall.

Home of Barca Fans