Jordi Alba

CuleLife4Life

I feel like I've said this in here 3 times in the past but he is such a replaceable player for me. Not because of today's game but in general. I'm not his biggest fan and if we could improve that LB spot I'd want for us to do it in a heartbeat.

I don't see our board going for that though so he'll probably be here for years.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
His defending is crap and throws the whole defense out of position, but that is nothing new... He tried to contribute in attack, so I'll give him that...

FC B

Horror mistake but man, that's how Uefalona is helped by the referee... First they got ATM instead of much more tougher Wolfsburg and then they were also helped by the ref...

Kuchi

That clearance for the goal made no sense, not high, not powerful aimed towards the center, landing in the danger area, no atleti player could have opened Juan Fran better.

JackaL

It makes me wonder how some ppl think this is a Football Manager video game. No offense intended, even in FM you can't renew your roster all the time. That said, we don't even have an alternative for Alves and we need one pretty soon. How do you think is this management going to manage to buy one for each side?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He's so frustrating. Not just recently, but been so for some time now. Every season actually. His form is so irregular and the most annoying thing is how he never improves in the final third.

He definitely need some good competition.

FinBarcelonafan

He's so frustrating. Not just recently, but been so for some time now. Every season actually. His form is so irregular and the most annoying thing is how he never improves in the final third.

He definitely need some good competition.

and he needs to stay healthy.

Home of Barca Fans