Jordi Alba

J

Jamie Cal

Alba is perfect LB for Barca. Perfect.

Not his fault Iniesta was out of gas as game was nearing it's finish and that Neymar let his team down by not tracking back and basically letting Carvajal create that winner.

Indeed. Spot on about Neymar, I thought he was poor showing for the ball for their winner and he couldn't be bothered tracking either.

And I disagree with "Bale owned him all game" -- Bale hardly touched the ball for long periods.

F

Flavia

Alba made mistakes for both rm goals. He kept chasing the ball instead of holding his position too. He's been in a terrible form lately.

Observer

Banned
Alba is good for Barca (not great), he had a really bad game though.

His attitude is another discussion...but yea, it sucks

Doesn't help the fact he has no one to compete for the spot.

JackSparrow

He's been playing sloppy for the most part of the season. I often see him as our weak link. I wont say he suck, but I am sure he can do better. He needs to get to his old form or maybe some bench would do him good.

So much hate. Yea he had a bad game and Bale owned him all night but its not as if he is always like this.

Plus, pretty much everyone was shit bar Pique, Masch, Rakitic, and Busquets, including the 3 best forwards in the world. This game was a collective failure. It's useless to single out individual players in games like these. And even more ridiculous to call for the benching or sale of a good player because of a game like this (I can understand criticizing the ones who have had a bad overall season too, i.e. Arda). Who are you going to replace him with? Marcelo? Alaba? Good luck with that.

Last edited:

xXKonan

Well my post a page back I never advocated the sale of Alba.

I would like to actually have another LB that could give Alba some Competition and help put a fire under his ass to perform better.

Catalan Fan

Alba made mistakes for both rm goals. He kept chasing the ball instead of holding his position too. He's been in a terrible form lately.

All 3 goals if we're honest.Although Alba vs Bale in the air is a mismatch, same as Alves vs Ronaldo for the winner.

Home of Barca Fans