Jordi Alba

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
^ That happiness!! :cry:
Sergio Bossquets :worthy:
-----

Alba doesn't want to take his shirt off in public? And what a determined mom :lol:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I love that there's some dog in that fight, kid is small but he plays with a big chip on his shoulder - love it

F

Flavia

@barcastuff
Alba: "I suffered Messi as an opponent, it's a relief to have him as a teammate now. I never saw anyone like him."

Alba: "Madrid's Callejon claiming Karanka-Messi row? Apparently he was the only one to see it. I didn't see anything, nor did any teammate."

Alba: "People should talk more about other teams than just Barça and Madrid. Atletico are second now, they deserve to be respected."

Stric

Alba: "People should talk more about other teams than just Barça and Madrid. Atletico are second now, they deserve to be respected."

x10000

I always thought that it was disrespectful to constantly comment on this season as if it were another race between Real and Barca. Atletico spent the better part of the season so far waaaaay ahead of Madrid, and they're still 7 points in front. It's senseless and rude to ignore that the way most media and people have been ignoring it. Imagine if it was just Real and Atletico to take into consideration. Atletico would have gotten much more credit. They've made a huge success being ahead of such a big club, let alone their biggest rival.

GiantKiller

x10000

I always thought that it was disrespectful to constantly comment on this season as if it were another race between Real and Barca. Atletico spent the better part of the season so far waaaaay ahead of Madrid, and they're still 7 points in front. It's senseless and rude to ignore that the way most media and people have been ignoring it. Imagine if it was just Real and Atletico to take into consideration. Atletico would have gotten much more credit. They've made a huge success being ahead of such a big club, let alone their biggest rival.

Well, in my opinion, it would take more than half a season for everyone to realize that La Liga isn't a two-horse race anymore. Although, I really do think that the trend is changing.

Also, I think it would've made no difference if the championship was between Madrid and Atleti. Many people would still be talking about the same thing. As in when would Atleti start dropping points and when would Barca replace them in the table.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
We need a backup for this guy, he's obviously tired and looks out of his depth... Let's hope he can get some rest in upcoming matches...

E

estranged

We need a backup for this guy, he's obviously tired and looks out of his depth... Let's hope he can get some rest in upcoming matches...

+1. He's looked a lot less sharper in the past few weeks, I'd put it down to fatigue.

We should go with Montoya (maybe Abidal, if he's available)/Adriano against Sevilla and Deportivo. We should definitely rest Alba, we have plenty of fullback depth.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans