Jordi Alba

Mes que un club

Elite performance again. But according to Brit's Ashley Cole is better.
Well, he isn't today, but he certainly has been. I love Alba, but Ashley Cole has been brilliant for a decade or so, and is probably the best left back of the last ten years. Not being british, i don't know much about former british left backs, but i do believe it is popular opinion that he is the best british left back of all time. But all Alba needs to do, is maintain his perfomance level of 2012 over the next years and he is up there with Alves, with Lahm, with Cole, with anyone.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Does anyone have a GIF of that incredible run last night? He looked so frustrated when he made that bad pass to Messi.

Vapor

As much as I love Abidal, what Alba brings to the LB role is something we never had before. It's incredible, like a faster Dani Alves on the left. Absolutely lethal... he's been involved in at least 5+ goals this season already. I love it, gives us that much more flexibility.

Once Abidal returns to match fitness we'll have the option of rotating him in when we need more defensive solidity. This team is so dynamic :wub:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
As much as I love Abidal, what Alba brings to the LB role is something we never had before. It's incredible, like a faster Dani Alves on the left. Absolutely lethal... he's been involved in at least 5+ goals this season already. I love it, gives us that much more flexibility.

Once Abidal returns to match fitness we'll have the option of rotating him in when we need more defensive solidity. This team is so dynamic :wub:
Abidal can also play as a CB, or am I wrong?

abual3bed1

Abidal might take longer to regain the LB physical attributes, so when Abi comes back he'll mostly be used as a CB + We need more depth in CB position than at LB.

Home of Barca Fans