Jonathan Dos Santos

F

Flavia

YEah, and by the look of it he is willing to sit on the bench until the end of that contract

He is wasting his time, but the contract allows him to do so. When it expires, he'll leave for free and maybe start playing again.

F

Flavia

@barcastuff: Sources close to Jonathan dos Santos (24) say he doesn't really wants to join R.Sociedad but that he's starting to assume he'll leave. [md]

I'll be surprised if he really leaves. He should, if he still wants to have a career. Sociedad is a great team.

CatalinR10

overly attached JDS

t9885g.jpg

Last edited:

jamrock

i once admired him, but now its a fucking joke, the kid has talent, but not barca talent.

if he wants to make it here, he needs to leave and develop his game and if he is good enough and loves the club that much, he comes back on a free

Galning

I guess when his brother told him leaving Barça so early was a bad decision he really meant it. Jonathan doesn't want to make the same mistake it seems.. at all costs.

L

linetty

Jonathan dos Santos told Luis Enrique he wants to start pre-season at Barcelona. His situation would then be reassessed end July. [sport]

Just GTFO.

F

Flavia

Jonathan dos Santos told Luis Enrique he wants to start pre-season at Barcelona. His situation would then be reassessed end July. [sport]

Just GTFO.

He'll never leave. When his contract runs out, he'll ask for a position at the club :pep:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Maybe the club should try to block him on instagram. Maybe that'll make him understand that he need to move on.

Home of Barca Fans