Jonathan Dos Santos

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Why so many of you dislike Jonathan? I would be really happy for him if he can get healthy again and succeeds as a footballer.
He has done nothing bad to the club.

And he is no dead weight. He is not even with the team since ever.

He wastes a spot in our 25 player squad. And he has not a lick of ambition.

Last edited:

Galning

And he has not a lick of ambition.

And you know this how? Because he wants to stay at Barça for as long as he possibly can? He has every right to stay if he has a contract. I would also rather run out my contract at Barça and learn from players like Xavi and Iniesta than play for a random club. He is still very young, still 10 years+ at the highest level possible for him. There's nothing wrong with what he has done.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
And you know this how? Because he wants to stay at Barça for as long as he possibly can? He has every right to stay if he has a contract. I would also rather run out my contract at Barça and learn from players like Xavi and Iniesta than play for a random club. He is still very young, still 10 years+ at the highest level possible for him. There's nothing wrong with what he has done.

He's had offers from good clubs like Real Sociedad but he doesn't seem to want to leave. But who can blame him, I suppose? He has a better contract here and is a teammate of some of the best players in the world. I guess a lot of people would chose to do what he has done. Doesn't mean I have to like it.

Alarcón

The problem is that he costs money and he takes a spot in the team. That's the definition of "deadweight". I don't think there's anyone here who doesn't wish him well and I personally think he can still become a great player.

F

Flavia

Villarreal offer Dos Santos 5-year deal, higher salary than at Barcelona, who could accept 1M fee. Porto and R.Sociedad also interested [pm]

His father said he wants to go there, to play with GDS.

Djab

Villarreal offer Dos Santos 5-year deal, higher salary than at Barcelona, who could accept 1M fee. Porto and R.Sociedad also interested [pm]

His father said he wants to go there, to play with GDS.

It should be a swapping deal with Musacchio. :pep:

jamrock

1m, we seriously need to improve out sale of players, JDS is a good player that will help villareal greatly 5m at the least, since i like villarreal, I'll take 3.5

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
1m, we seriously need to improve out sale of players, JDS is a good player that will help villareal greatly 5m at the least, since i like villarreal, I'll take 3.5

We only got 2M for Spain's GOAT striker, David Villa. I didn't expect to get more from JDS's sale especially since I thought he'd only leave when his contract ended.

Home of Barca Fans