João Laporta

iniestaGOAT

Laporta seems hell bent on getting Pirlo. Laporta does what he wants. Let's hope he is good.

Glad xavi is being punished for being a loser and managing in Qatar of all places.

Gari

FApKSY2XEAEmvHA

He offered his services. Since childhood, for Barcelona.

Barcilliant

😃 What are Juve fans saying? They must be in splits. Laporta is going to regret it. Pirlo is not the right man. He was a fantastic player who could have played for us but there is no evidence he is the right coach.

iniestaGOAT

�� What are Juve fans saying? They must be in splits. Laporta is going to regret it. Pirlo is not the right man. He was a fantastic player who could have played for us but there is no evidence he is the right coach.

Just another unproven manager being hired by Barcelona. Its been happening since Rijkard and Pep to today.

Barcilliant

This whole mess is Laporta's fault. He clearly wasn't comfortable with Koeman on or off the pitch. He should have worked out a deal where both parties were satisfied and Koeman could have left properly last season. Now a new manager has to come in with no pre season or knowledge of the current team.
Schruder may be a good choice, I don't know. We've been linked with Lilo too.

FinBarcelonafan

This whole mess is Laporta's fault. He clearly wasn't comfortable with Koeman on or off the pitch. He should have worked out a deal where both parties were satisfied and Koeman could have left properly last season. Now a new manager has to come in with no pre season or knowledge of the current team.
Schruder may be a good choice, I don't know. We've been linked with Lilo too.

Barto is a fool for giving this contract to Koeman. He screwed Laporta. Laporta couldn't afford to fire him/replace him.

Messigician

Barto is a fool for giving this contract to Koeman. He screwed Laporta. Laporta couldn't afford to fire him/replace him.

Huh?

There has to be some give or take, Koeman came for free and paid the compensation fee out of his own pocket, of course he will get a decent contract anyone would don't be daft son Barto did the financially prudent thing with this arrangement

FinBarcelonafan

If Barto was still president that contract would have been fine, but the fucking nerve to say that the next president can choose his coach freely :lol:

Exactly and again the contract he negotiated with Koeman is now unsackable. What a great deal. Hah

He made so many dumbass deals. With player contracts and coach etc.

MTL_Barca

The contract is probably fine, the problem is financially ruining the whole club so we can't afford anything anymore :lol:

mc_lovin

The contract is probably fine, the problem is financially ruining the whole club so we can't afford anything anymore :lol:

Under normal circumstances sure, but Barto was bragging about how his successor can start his own project freely and I am 99% sure he feeded the press with rumours about a termination clause after a year.

To Laporta's hunt for a new coach: his preferences are spot on (Nagelsmann, Tuchel, Ten Hag by the looks of it), but all of them are virtually impossible now. I am afraid we will settle for someone truly terrible or uninspiring. Loew haunts me.

Home of Barca Fans