Jean Michaël Seri

Jair Ventura

I would welcome him at PSG with open arms for €35-€40m. Motta is 35 and coming off minor knee surgery so buying Wendel + Seri over the winter mercato would add depth to the teams midfield as they push for the UCL. That aside, the most attractive thing about Seri is the idea of adding a good player for relatively cheap that would accept being lower on the wage scale as well as a rotational role. He tends to be under appreciated because there isn't a lot of quality around him at Nice this season, but his skillset is uniquely suited for possession teams looking to control matches and or unlock buses. Those defense splitting passes he casually plays would have much more meaning if Neymar, Mbappe, and Cavani were on the receiving end. On the other hand, if PSG were looking to play safe and control a match against a team like Real Madrid or Manchester City, a midfield three of Verratti, Rabiot, and Seri would be difficult to take the ball from.

Givenchy

another L for our board. he'll join PSG and we'll be scratching our heads why we didnt buy him when we could. hes abit of a cunt for speaking on business that doesn't concern him i.e the Dembele signing.. makes him look bitter but he has a right to be pissed at Barto. it makes it all the more laughable when you consider how shit our midfield is

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Doubt PSG will sign him.

I think the Seri train passed. Absolutely have to tie up Coutinho though or else we'll end up looking like idiots as there's no other alternative on the market that would bring quality right away. Levy would bleed us dry with Eriksen.

I wonder if Coutinho has a shot at getting Italian citizenship so we can get a way out of that three Non-EU players rule. He spent five years in Italy. Unless he already have it.

In fact I found this: https://www.thisisanfield.com/2016/06/brexit-players-liverpool-wouldnt-able-sign-without-eu/

Not sure if it's legit, but mentions he holds European citizenship so I assume he won't count as a Non-EU player if he comes.

Last edited:

Messi983

Yes, but EU citizenship is not enough. He needs to have a citizenship of an European country to not count as non EU player in La Liga.

El Flaco

[tw]934813017639964673[/tw]

PSG have Kylian Mbappé at their disposal. Are you a fan of him?

Totally. He has the potential to win the Ballon d'Or

More than his incredible qualities, you see when he talks to the media a great intelligence and a lot of maturity. In an 18-year-old kid, it's quite impressive.
In his situation, I know a lot of players who would have got carried away.

Can you given an example?

When Ousmane Dembélé was in talks at an advanced stage with Barca this summer, even if we don't know everything that happened, he started a dispute with Dortmund by refusing to train for 15 days. For a young player, that's not a good attitude to adopt.

When you're not well advised, you don't make the right decisions. After he arrived at Barcelona, he got injured. That's not a coincidence. Without all that sulking, he wouldn't have got injured.

Mbappe was able to shut out everything going on around him. That's a sign of wisdom.

[tw]935230647265873920[/tw]

Dembele's agent with a statement towards Seri

His transfer to Barça was aborted and he may have remained on that disappointment.

Since then, he seems missing in Nice where he is still under contract. And if I refer to his words given to Mundo Deportivo at the end of August, he himself confessed to having exploded with his leaders, whose office walls he shook after he realised he would not go to Catalonia.

Now, rather than giving lessons wrongly or rightly, or negatively addressing Ousmane's career, it may be time for him to focus on keeping his club in Ligue 1.

I want to remind Seri and other critics that Ousmane Dembele went from his first professional contract with Rennes, Borussia Dortmund and FC Barcelona in less than two years.

It's a career plan that I wish for everyone.

Jair Ventura

Well, on the other hand, Seri is actually healthy and playing so his point remains. Being sensitive over common criticisms isn't a good look imo, as no one in Europe, but his agent, has defended Dembele's behavior.

JamDav1982

Well, on the other hand, Seri is actually healthy and playing so his point remains. Being sensitive over common criticisms isn't a good look imo, as no one in Europe, but his agent, has defended Dembele's behavior.

Your point means fuck all as you have no idea if injury was linked to time not training in the summer.

While you try to defend someone who would turn up to training and try to ruin it for those there as him 'just wanting to train'.

Point remain you know fuck all about what you speak on football.

Seri may be healthy...but he is also in French football. Demebele is injured and about to come back for Barca in La Liga. Dembele won.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Why Seri is even throwing shots at Dembele in the first place is just strange.

And I bet Juvens wouldn't have had an issue had a player done the same to join PSG. He already got a record of glorifying everything PSG including calling Lucas Moura for better than Neymar a couple of years ago or so lol.

Givenchy

yes its not good being sensitive over common criticisms and i don't blame him for being pissed at the club after his transfer broke down but why is he bringing dembele into this? it reeks of petty bitterness.

Home of Barca Fans