Jean Michaël Seri

El Flaco

[tw]934813017639964673[/tw]

PSG have Kylian Mbappé at their disposal. Are you a fan of him?

Totally. He has the potential to win the Ballon d'Or

More than his incredible qualities, you see when he talks to the media a great intelligence and a lot of maturity. In an 18-year-old kid, it's quite impressive.
In his situation, I know a lot of players who would have got carried away.

Can you given an example?

When Ousmane Dembélé was in talks at an advanced stage with Barca this summer, even if we don't know everything that happened, he started a dispute with Dortmund by refusing to train for 15 days. For a young player, that's not a good attitude to adopt.

When you're not well advised, you don't make the right decisions. After he arrived at Barcelona, he got injured. That's not a coincidence. Without all that sulking, he wouldn't have got injured.

Mbappe was able to shut out everything going on around him. That's a sign of wisdom.

M

MessiCam

Horseshit. Mbappe, if I recall correctly, started a training ground fight and refused to remove himself from the ground after being banished resulting in the team having change the ground they trained on.

Seri should just stick to his own game.

Jair Ventura

Horseshit. Mbappe, if I recall correctly, started a training ground fight and refused to remove himself from the ground after being banished resulting in the team having change the ground they trained on.

Seri should just stick to his own game.

Yes, wanting to train is the same as refusing to train.

M

MessiCam

Yes, wanting to train is the same as refusing to train.

Good grief... He was involved in a fight with a teammate, can’t remember who but I think Raggi, during his transfer business after which he was told to leave but he refused. The team had to then move grounds.

Seri knows not what he is talking about.

Edit: It was actually 2 fights. First with Fabinho and then with Raggi.

Last edited:

Windhook

Seri is bitter about Barcelona and we all know why. He has himself to blame, though. Seri fucked up when it really mattered in Champions League playoffs.

Ousmane's injury is believed to be caused by him not training while at Dortmund. But it could be dozen of other things - bad or lack of warm up before the game for example.

Lutece FC

Seri is under depression since his management fucked him. He wanted only Barca.

But he's right on Ousmane and Kylian. I know both. Ousmane is a great talent, but Kylian is something else.

Jair Ventura

Good grief... He was involved in a fight with a teammate, can’t remember who but I think Raggi, during his transfer business after which he was told to leave but he refused. The team had to then move grounds.

Seri knows not what he is talking about.

Edit: It was actually 2 fights. First with Fabinho and then with Raggi.

I agree with you. Mbappe wanting to train is the same thing as a Dembele refusing to train, hence their respective seasons.

serghei

Ship has sailed for him. Will be 27, if you add a another season for integration he'll be 28. And he's not exactly proven quality beyond all doubt.

And he talks too much.

Joan

Talks about bad attitude while at the same time expresses wish for a move to a league rival.

:lol:

M

MessiCam

I agree with you. Mbappe wanting to train is the same thing as a Dembele refusing to train, hence their respective seasons.

It’s got fuckall to do with the training or not wanting to train... Both players committed to pushing their respective transfers through in different ways. Mbappé didn’t just twiddle his thumbs and wait for things to happen because Monaco were absolutely clear that he would only be sold outside of Ligue 1 when he put in his transfer request.

After that he started fights with 2 teammates... Or do you think it’s a coincidence?

Windhook

Unrealistic transfer prices always affect the players. Dembele boycotted, Coutinho boycotted. The difference between Liverpool and Monaco is that the Monegasque club has a history of selling it's valuable players in no time. Dortmund's only customer until recently was Bayern Munich.

Jair Ventura

It’s got fuckall to do with the training or not wanting to train... Both players committed to pushing their respective transfers through in different ways. Mbappé didn’t just twiddle his thumbs and wait for things to happen because Monaco were absolutely clear that he would only be sold outside of Ligue 1 when he put in his transfer request.

After that he started fights with 2 teammates... Or do you think it’s a coincidence?

Football isn't slavery. Mbappe was only going to be sold to the club of his choosing, and he was. Never mind the fact that it was never his intent to leave last summer, his transfer was pushed by Monaco's handlers.

But, yes, as you said, refusing to train and blocking communication from your teammates and management is the same as wanting to train despite transfer rumblings.

JamDav1982

Football isn't slavery. Mbappe was only going to be sold to the club of his choosing, and he was. Never mind the fact that it was never his intent to leave last summer, his transfer was pushed by Monaco's handlers.

But, yes, as you said, refusing to train and blocking communication from your teammates and management is the same as wanting to train despite transfer rumblings.

Mbappe never 'wanted to train' he wanted to cause as much havoc as possible and did that by turning up and trying to ruin training.

Could argue that is worse than not training at all.

Home of Barca Fans