Javier Hernandez (Chicharito)

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
CDOlymNWAAAJQz8.jpg:large

CDOmBy1XIAEA1VP.jpg:large

Devils

In addition to pathetico not playing football...

United could have kept this guy, saved themselves from a stupid loan fee and titanic wages of that failure Falcao and could have potentially prevented Real Madrid from making the semi-finals.

Well done United.

Last edited:

Morten

I admit i had my doubts about him, but im starting to think we should keep him. He offers something different from what Benzema. If chica is content with being a backup, that is. But he really should play more regardless.

Stupid celebration, ah well who cares anyway. Real madrid is filled with those kind of idiots. Everyone plays for only themselves. A team full of divas.

I don't think it was anything out of the ordinary considering the magnitude of the game and goal. Not that different from Iniesta at the WC IMO.

In addition to pathetico not playing football...

United could have kept this guy, saved themselves from a stupid loan fee and titanic wages of that failure Falcao and could have potentially prevented Real Madrid from making the semi-finals.

Well done United.

Are you saying that, before the season, you foresaw the Falcao fiasco playing out? That you would take Chicharito over the player that, just two years ago, was considered one level below Messi and Ronaldo? Not to mention keeping Chicha in a possession based system that LVG likes to run?

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
Bitter Sweet, happy that he scored but Madrid move on to semi's. Meh I still think he should move this summer to a decent SPanish team, Valencia, Sevilla or even join the DOs santos bro's at Villarreal

Home of Barca Fans