Javier Hernandez (Chicharito)

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Im suprised that Ronaldo allows him to score goals, especially in a game he didnt score himself.

Well Chica also sets up goals for Ronaldo, so CR should like him more than Bale :neymar: . I hope we buy Chica if we aren't planning to buy a galactico striker to replace Benz..

BenRobbins

He will always score 10-15 goals a season from just being a rotation option and coming off the bench. Extremely handy player to have.

I remember in the 12-13 season he would always come on and score 1 or 2 goals to win us the match. His hatrick against Villa that season when we were 2-0 down was brilliant aswell.

20 million euros is not bad at all for him tbh and im a little annoyed we won't get any more than that.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Screen-Shot-2015-04-27-at-10.55.32-AM.png

King5Puyi

I wonder what United plans to do with him now. They could certainly keep him there with Persie and Falcao leaving for sure.

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
I wonder what United plans to do with him now. They could certainly keep him there with Persie and Falcao leaving for sure.

Van Gaal state that he didn't want him. He wants Falcao over Hernandez despite their form.

Seems to me that Van Gaal is bitter about letting him go and won't accept his mistake.

NotInHere

This guy is a boss, he was bought by Manu back in 10/11 from Chivas(Mexican club), had a good season scoring 20 or so goals for the season and then started to warm the bench more and more and ever since he has been mostly known as a solid substitute that is efficient whenever he actually plays. I thought he was going to land in a mid-table team after his Manu days, but then boom you hear headlines saying he was going to RM.

even by his obvious limitations, dude has been in two of the best teams in the world, and I honestly don't know how lmao, there's too many players out there better than him just dying to get a spot in the squad. Wonder where he will go this summer, RM is not keeping him.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
This guy is a boss, he was bought by Manu back in 10/11 from Chivas(Mexican club), had a good season scoring 20 or so goals for the season and then started to warm the bench more and more and ever since he has been mostly known as a solid substitute that is efficient whenever he actually plays. I thought he was going to land in a mid-table team after his Manu days, but then boom you hear headlines saying he was going to RM.

even by his obvious limitations, dude has been in two of the best teams in the world, and I honestly don't know how lmao, there's too many players out there better than him just dying to get a spot in the squad. Wonder where he will go this summer, RM is not keeping him.

If we don't sell Benzema/Bale then Chica is probably staying. Chica is like the best striker who's willing to spend most of the time on the bench.

Yannik

Honestly people, what has he actually done? I just listed his stats since January.

04.01.15 -- 10' Mins played -- FC Valencia (4.) -- 0 goals and assists
07.01.15 -- Not in the Squad -- Atlético Madrid (CDR)
10.01.15 -- Bench -- Esp. Barcelona (10.)
15.01.15 -- Bench -- Atlético Madrid (CDR)
18.01.15 -- Bench -- FC Getafe (14.)
24.01.15 -- Bench -- FC Córdoba (14.)
31.01.15 -- 9' Mins played -- Real Sociedad (11.) -- 0 goals and assists
04.02.15 -- Bench -- FC Sevilla (4.)
07.02.15 -- 17' Mins played -- Atlético Madrid (3.) -- 0 goals and assists
14.02.15 -- Bench -- Dep. La Coruña (11.)
18.02.15 -- 12' Mins played -- FC Schalke 04 (CL) -- 0 goals and assists
22.02.15 -- Bench -- FC Elche (16.)
01.03.15 -- 9' Mins played -- FC Villarreal (6.) -- 0 goals and assists
07.03.15 -- 10' Mins played -- Athletic Bilbao (10.) -- 0 goals and assists
10.03.15 -- Bench -- FC Schalke 04 (CL)
15.03.15 -- 8' Mins played -- UD Levante (17.) -- 0 goals and assists
22.03.15 -- Bench -- FC Barcelona (1.)
05.04.15 -- 29' Minutes played -- FC Granada (18.) -- 0 goals and assists
08.04.15 -- 1' Minute played -- Rayo Vallecano (9.) -- 0 goals and assists
11.04.15 -- 90' Minutes played -- SD Eibar (14.) -- 1 goal
14.04.15 -- Not in the Squad -- Atlético Madrid (CL)
18.04.15 -- 86' Minutes played -- FC Málaga (7.) -- 1 assist
22.04.15 -- 90' Minutes played -- Atlético Madrid (CL) -- 1 goal
26.04.15 -- 73' Minutes played -- Celta Vigo (9.) -- 2 goals

This guy is literally that substitue-guy that is now earning a glimpse of longer caps as a reward for previous ok games, but will quickly be thrown back onto the meaningless bench where he came from, as soon as he has a bad game again (probably one of the next 2 games). If Chicha is smart and if he wants a career, then he moves to another club instead of wasting his time at Madrid. He is fucking 26 years old, and there are countless good teams in search of a proper striker. Wolfsburg to begin with. But he should just stay away from anything that is United, Madrid or anything else that has an actual better striker in their squad.

Alen

He reminds me of Jeremy Lin (NBA), a streak of impressive performances while being not that good. He has a great character, i like and respect him a lot, but he's just not top club material. I feel he's in overdrive mode and that he'll eventually burnout.

NotInHere

If we don't sell Benzema/Bale then Chica is probably staying. Chica is like the best striker who's willing to spend most of the time on the bench.
true and that's what I don't get, wouldn't you want to start every single game and play the game you love every single week? Instead of being in clubs you don't belong and where you don't have any chance of ever becoming a starter?

He's just happy being in top clubs where he can ride their success.

He's continually stated that he wants to play more as he enters his prime, ever since his year under Moyes. My guess is he either bails to a mid-table EPL or Liga club, an Italian giant (Juve should Tevez go back to Argentina?) or agrees to extend his contract with RM with a clause to play him xxxx amount of minutes per season.

Home of Barca Fans