Javier Espinosa

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Javier Espinosa plays for Barca's Juvenil A.
Sport just had an article on young Javier claiming that he's the next Iniesta (probably because he's "Manchego" too).

View attachment 2622

Born: 19.9. 1992.
Height: 1,74m

Espinosa played for Spain U-17 WC in Nigeria and is currently part of Spain U-19.

roll

Tryin` to be hated
When he had his debut for Barca B he was playing in defensive midfield role. Hardworking midfielder at first sight..smth like Mascherano...

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
When he had his debut for Barca B he was playing in defensive midfield role. Hardworking midfielder at first sight..smth like Mascherano...

Thanx for the info Robert. I imagined Espinosa was an attacking midfielder.

Trequartista

The good
Trained yesterday with the first team along with Rafa Alcantara

I dont know,I only saw him with Spain U-17 team where he played as attacking midfield and was partnered with Sergi Roberto in midfield,I guess he can play as a winger and as a flase number nine aswell,not sure about him playing as a defensive midfielder

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Banged two goals in against Poblense and has been a real driving force for Juvenil A so far this season.

Koma

This is just incredible, so many homegrown players in the first team, so many talents coming on the big stage from youth... This revamped youth system of Barcelona is giving some amazing results. If they continue to work like that, soon they will surpass Ajax.

Home of Barca Fans