Jasper Cillessen

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
excuse me but i will rephrase it .. should Barcelona be worried with him and Ter Stegen as our keepers .. that's a far more relevant question to me as a barca fan . today the deutch demonstrated some shit keeping . while Stegen is struggling with injuries right now .. i thought he was Young and less inclined to having injuries .

Where?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
You know what's shit? Punching a save-able ball in your net. Not getting left all alone by your defence.

oneirophobos

Not just you but since he's our player I'll graciously go with "anemic-looking" instead. :) That's just his face, the boy can't help it.

PhilS

Oh, is this more 'should have kept Bravo' nonsense?

You see how well he did today right?

Let's see, in 2 years at Barca, Bravo had, what, exactly zero bad games?

Bravo had a disaster yesterday, that does not alter his excellent performance for Barca.

I don't know if Cillessen will cut it on this team, but I know Masip will not. I can only hope Ter Stegen will be as good as Bravo, I am hopeful but it is no sure thing.

If we must blame someone, it's Masche....but mostly, great cross and movement by the player that scored.

Denis got comprehensively beat in the corner, he clearly was most to blame. Masch certainly got beat, too. Very fine play by the opponents.

Shocking defending by Masch and Vidal on that play. My God ! :tata:

That is fair. March generally handles the ball very, very well, this one was horrendous. With Vidal, he gets rounded like he was a statue way too often to every be trusted at LB. Time to try another backup there, experiment with converting someone from another position.

God Serena

Let's see, in 2 years at Barca, Bravo had, what, exactly zero bad games?

Bravo had a disaster yesterday, that does not alter his excellent performance for Barca.

I don't know if Cillessen will cut it on this team, but I know Masip will not. I can only hope Ter Stegen will be as good as Bravo, I am hopeful but it is no sure thing.

Bravo definitely did not have "Exactly zero bad games". Just in his last game alone he made a mistake that costed us a goal. Then there's his 2016 where he wasn't bailing the team out with the saves that earned him his popularity, and the loss to Madrid where he didn't make saves...

This is why Bravo's mistakes need to be pointed out, because people like you will say they don't exist.

El Flaco

Cillessen's conceded goal from David Mainz vs. Hércules

[gfy]ShortEachGazelle[/gfy]

[gfy]SardonicDampDodobird[/gfy]

[gfy]PointlessMajesticIchthyostega[/gfy]

Home of Barca Fans