Jadon Sancho

Donatello

Watched the game, was nowhere as good as he is being made here. So many errors, many misplaced pass, defenders being shit.

The first goal wouldn't have happened if it were some top La Liga team. Second goal was good, but again he had a lot of space to run, which you rarely get here at Barcelona.

Sancho is great, but Dembele has his strengths as well. I think if it were Dembele in that Dortmund team now, he'd have bettered Sancho's stats by a mile.

Put Sancho in this team, and he'd be no different in Dembele, albeit with even less pace and same passing mistakes.

Watched the game, was nowhere as good as he is being made here. So many errors, many misplaced pass, defenders being shit.

The first goal wouldn't have happened if it were some top La Liga team. Second goal was good, but again he had a lot of space to run, which you rarely get here at Barcelona.

Sancho is great, but Dembele has his strengths as well. I think if it were Dembele in that Dortmund team now, he'd have bettered Sancho's stats by a mile.

Put Sancho in this team, and he'd be no different in Dembele, albeit with even less pace and same passing mistakes.

Interesting point, I have the feeling every winger is much weaker when they come to us ( Coutinho, Malcom, Dembele)

stb_1

So Bayern aren't as good as a 'Top La Liga team?'. Bayern would be second in La Liga.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Despite my skepticism, he's one to keep an eye on when we play Dortmund. I wouldn't feel comfortable paying another huge fee for a Dortmund player unless he really dominates.

serghei

Despite my skepticism, he's one to keep an eye on when we play Dortmund. I wouldn't feel comfortable paying another huge fee for a Dortmund player unless he really dominates.

Yep, but he's different than Dembele. Demebele always had a loose style, with high risk high reward. You could see the areas where he could struggle beforehand. Sancho is more like a technically better Pedro. He's tighter, sprays way fewer errors, better in closed spaces.

I'd compare him more to the current version of Sterling.

Givenchy

honestly dont think hes the 100mil player everyone keeps quoting him at, certainly not in the same bracket as Mbappe. T. Hazard was more impressive today

Laplacian

I think he's worth taking a chance on,but not for the 180min dortmund fans expect to make from him.

He's got nowhere near the quality or x factor that makes him worth that much. If he was a young neymar or hazard sure, dont think he'll reach that levelevel.

I'd take him for de jongs price. Unfortunately wingers are overrated these days.

I think he's worth taking a chance on,but not for the 180min dortmund fans expect to make from him.

He's got nowhere near the quality or x factor that makes him worth that much. If he was a young neymar or hazard sure, dont think he'll reach that levelevel.

I'd take him for de jongs price. Unfortunately wingers are overrated these days.

I never want to see us sign an English player. They just don't have the technique to play for Barca. Not to say they are not good, they are just not for us.

Home of Barca Fans