Ivan Rakitić

hardyboy

Rakitic, recovering from a calf injury, is expected to be available for game against Madrid. Could rejoin group training next week. [sport]

aaron101

Rakitic, recovering from a calf injury, is expected to be available for game against Madrid. Could rejoin group training next week. [sport]

I think they're rushing his recovery. Several days ago, they announced that he won't make it to Clasico and would be out for a month. Now they are telling us that he's expected to come back for the Clasico.

RMU ReBorn

12196367_969538589759752_85891384634977790_n.jpg

dakt

He'll have to fight for his position in the squad, now that S.Roberto is rising and Arda coming in Jan. And to be honest, I'm more keen to Roberto's type of players.

Neymessi

It will really be amazing for the team if he returns on the classico somehow.There will be no need for munir then.

B

beautifulgame

He'll have to fight for his position in the squad, now that S.Roberto is rising and Arda coming in Jan. And to be honest, I'm more keen to Roberto's type of players.

Lol get out man

Horatio

You're welcome
I think Luis Enrique is going to rotate Arda and Rakitic.
They have a demanding position, so a rest from time to time will do them both good.

xXKonan

Rakitic (calf) and Messi (knee) recover well. Both are optimistic about playing clasico. Rakitic has most chances to be available. [l'esp]

skn02

I think Luis Enrique is going to rotate Arda and Rakitic.
They have a demanding position, so a rest from time to time will do them both good.

Problem is what is our strongest starting 11, like who would be starter in say CL FINALS, or Classico when everyone is available.

Our strongest starting 11 of last season which we have yet to feature this year won every single games last year in commanding fashion, they have even beaten Bayern away with ease in the first half before suarez getting subbed off and teams being complacent in the second half. That lineup was absolutely lethal and perfect in all sense but I think we could get even better with the addition of Vidal/Turan. Time will tell though.

Horatio

You're welcome
Problem is what is our strongest starting 11, like who would be starter in say CL FINALS, or Classico when everyone is available.

Our strongest starting 11 of last season which we have yet to feature this year won every single games last year in commanding fashion, they have even beaten Bayern away with ease in the first half before suarez getting subbed off and teams being complacent in the second half. That lineup was absolutely lethal and perfect in all sense but I think we could get even better with the addition of Vidal/Turan. Time will tell though.

I think they both bring something different to the table. One has a better dribble the other has a great distance shot. Both hard workers though so I don't think I really care who gets to play.

Home of Barca Fans