Ivan Rakitić

KingLeo10

Oh and BBZ is SO PETTY that since we know Rakitic and Busi are a disaster, that if we don't play them, we can't try Arthur too. Equating 30+ past its with a player who won the Copa and can improve.

JohnN

Arthur is not slow. Not at all.
I agree with one thing. Busi shouldn't play. He seems to be the main reason for many problems. More than rakitic I think

KingLeo10

Was curious about Lampard's stats and went to check it out . Dude scored at least 20 goals / season around 6 times in a row. His best being 27.

Dude was a maniac :worthy:

lampard, makelele, essien is the midfield BBZ dreams of.

And honestly, I'd take workhorses if they were workhorses of that caliber.

Vilarrubi

BBZ gone from workhorse Rakitic to defensive Rakitic to attacking threat/goalscoring Rakitic to blaming Messi for midfield problems over Rakitic :lol: :lol: :lol:

Talk about clutching at straws to defend his fellow countryman, this has actually got worse than Jair Ventura defending Ligue 1.

FinBarcelonafan

BBZ gone from workhorse Rakitic to defensive Rakitic to attacking threat/goalscoring Rakitic to blaming Messi for midfield problems over Rakitic :lol: :lol: :lol:

Talk about clutching at straws to defend his fellow countryman, this has actually got worse than Jair Ventura defending Ligue 1.

Contributing goals is pointless anyway. We rarely lose games because of that. We lost all those CL away matches because we couldn't match the opponents intensity levels in midfield, meaning they had all the control and our attackers couldn't get the balls and chances they needed.

So even if Raki scores 4 goals a season, how many times we lose control of the game because his lack of movement? How many times we are scored on because he and Busi are too slow to get back? Raki and Busi are liabilities.

Arizona Scott

Arthur is not slow. Not at all.
I agree with one thing. Busi shouldn't play. He seems to be the main reason for many problems. More than rakitic I think

Best post in a bit. Not the whole, you said this, now your saying this. It is a much better read when points and evidence within the posts are talked about rather than what one poster projects is another agenda or bias (ooh I got you not being entirely consistent across months or years of posts--ooh burn) without really offering anything of their own in independent thought.

EdmondDantes

lol

Exactly.

I'm sure this is not BBZ's intention but I read his posts and straight up laugh like it's a The Onion article. It's top draw satire.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Valverde is partly responsible for the entitlement with these guys. He puts the seniors on a pedestal. That’s why Rakitic knows he doesn’t have to fight for a spot. No matter how bad he plays his position is guaranteed.

Same with Busquets, Pique, Suarez, etc. Alba as well but Alba had a fine season until he got a new contract.

Valverde is a shit man-manager even without getting into disastrous handling of youth players, Malcom, Semedo or others who aren't part of the clique.

Home of Barca Fans