Ivan Rakitić

Neymessi

Fucking hell I haven't seen this player like this for a good 2 years now. Raki moving forward to attack and passing forward and actually creating chances?

Is this real life? Someone tell me how he is so good for croatia. What gives?

xXKonan

Yeah he's having a great World cup but if the rest of the team does well he does well especially in a double pivot.

At Barca if we return to the 4-3-3 he's going to struggle again and be nowhere near as good as he was in the 14/15-15-16 season. Doesn't have the pace nor energy to play in an advanced role anymore.

BBZ8800

He was awesome on WCs and Euros for 10 years.

He is average at Barca.
But then, is it because he is that bad or because we (Barca) suck lately in general on lots of levels?

Also, I hope that some guys are seeing how hard is Raki working in midfield.
That work, marking and closing down can't be measured in simple: 1,2 tackles per match from Whoscored.

Once again, he is the most played midfielder by Lucho, EV, and all Croatian NT coaches.

Question17

He is average at Barca.
But then, is it because he is that bad or because we (Barca) suck lately in general on lots of levels?

That work, marking and closing down can't be measured in simple: 1,2 tackles per match from Whoscored.

Once again, he is the most played midfielder by Lucho, EV, and all Croatian NT coaches.

No man this forum concluded unanimously that he is the most undeserving starter in Barcelona history. He is just a glorified defender who does easy workhorse things that hundreds of players can do better. Every accomplishment he has is because of other players covering for his weaknesses.

Neymessi

He is average at Barca.

All he has done for us is defensive work. Don't remember him contributing shit in attack for 2 seasons now and thats the problem. You can't make your lack of attacking by defending when you are an attacking midfielder not a cdm.

The attacking contribution he did this match alone was more than what he did for this whole season. Maybe include the last season also.

Home of Barca Fans